YOUTH AT FULL THROTTLE!YUKA AND NAGISA'S DECISIVE BATTLE!ARROGANT INVESTIGATION

Previously on, kamen rider kabuto and Futari wa precure max heart, kagami was going tell yamato about that belt belong from yamato master and area x, but he cannot tell about the area a, but, yamato and others going to the enter the area x to going the basement when they passing through the thebee and shadow.

At that time, Yamato and others was may at the basement to open the door to reveal the room was dirty as covered by the spider webs.kagami grab tbe old flashlight to spinning around to light on. He pointed at around the room and they saw something it's was worm egg on the jar.

Nagisa:a worm?

Kagami:just what is this place?

Yamato:seems some kind of experiments was being done here.

Kagami and others:experiment?

Honoka:could it be someone created the worm.

Yamato:probably. For example... The masked rider project?

Kagami:no, it can't be...

Yamato point on the book shelve as they follow his finger and surprise to see book said masked rider projects.

Honoka:this is...

Hikari:masked rider project?

Kagami grab the book and saw the tittle said"masked rider project no. 1"1971 3thApril

Kagami:maksed rider project.

Nagisa:1971! that's

Yamato:thirty-three years ago.

Kagami:why would the masked rider project exist so long ago?

Hiyori:you guys...

They turn back to hiyori as she can hear whispered from them while kagami flip page around the book.

Hiyori:what were you just talking about?

Yamato:don't worry about it. Weird guys talking about weird fairy tales.

Kagami:this is...!.

They turn back to kagami seem surpris something.

Nagisa:what is it?

Kagami show to the book for them before they saw writing said.

Yamato:the man choosen by gatck.

Honoka:the god of battle, gatack's chosen one.

Hikari:kagami arata.

Nagisa:then, they writing about you, kagami-san.

Kagami:my name... Why is it in a file from thirty-three years ago?

Before they heard growl man from another room. Before yamato and others turn back to hiyori.

Yamato:hiyori-san, stay here..

She nod him as they going take downstairs basement

____________________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At that moment, yamato and others walk on downstairs until they at the basement. They heard the chain from man as man was growls as they seem surprise and flinched.