THE MAKEUP THOUSAND-MAN CUT!A GREAT CRISIS!LINK YOUR HEART AND TURN EVERYTHING

Previously on, kamen rider kabuto and futari wa precure max heart, yamato meet misaki on the restaurant as she talk to him that he going join the force zect, but he refused that he won't trust anyone who betrayal him since he was highschool a mysterious man name kazama daisuke and his partner child name gon. They went to party to meet kagami friend as they celebrated party, but all the woman was worm as it's was trap.at that moment, daisuke was Transform into kamen rider drake as he become chosen one.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

At that moment, kabuto and others still fight worm as Drake shoot on worm to step away, causing an sparking. As gon going hiding on the wall.worm tried to attack drake when he shoot on them to stay away.Kabuto and others still fight the musca as kabuto and luminous side kick on musca chest as worm charge forward at black and white until white pulled her gun to shoot on worm, causing an explosion.

Kabuto and luminous slashes on worm multiple time as musca chance to run away while he floating to this sky with his wings. Kabuto and luminous through worm chest as white and drake shoot on worm multiple time, causing an explosion.

Kabuto and precure turned back to drake as they reveal to normal. Before kagami and gon go front of them.

Kagami:who are you?

Yamato:i can't believe you are also a chosen one.

Daisuke:it's not like i wished for this. I'd like to know your name.

Nagisa:misumi nagisa.

Honoka:yukishiro honoka.

Hikari:kujou hikari.

Yamato:Narukami yamato.

Yamato raising his finger to the sun.

Yamato:walking the path of heaven. The man who will rule over everything.

Before daisuke start laughed on yamato quote.

Daisuke:you really are a bit strange.

Yamato:that's you.

Yanato going leave the place as nagisa and others notice it while they follow him.

Nagisa:where are you going?

Yamato:to follow the worm. One got away.

Yamato going follow the musca when musca run away as gon turned back to daisuke.

Gon:what about you, daisuke? Aren't you going to chase after that monster?

Daisuke:not my problem.

Daisuke tell her it's not his problem.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

At the park, yamato and others walk on the park as they research the musca around the park.

Hikari:yamato-san, are you sure that worm we search worm around the park.

Yamato:probably.

Kagami:by the way,what's going on?

Yamato:what are you talking about?

Kagami:that day, I'm forgetting something important?

Yamato:you should figure that out yourself.