IS THIS DESTINY? POLLUN AND HIKARI CLOSE ENCOUNTER!LOVE EXPLANATION!

At the nagisa room,nagisa was sleeping on bed, wisdom and the elder, pollun and seekun was playing in her room, wisdom and elder playing the card as pollun and Seekun was playing nagisa stocking.

Pollun:seekun, what about in here-popo?

Seekun:oh? What is it?

Meeple was notice and reveal to his form to tried stop them.

Mepple:hey!stop it-mepo!don't mepo!

But, they didn't listen as seekun went to the nagisa stocking and she cannot see anything while she spinning around the room.

Seekun:what is this? It's dark and i can't see!

Pollun:it's a sock-popo!

Mepple:hey!if you make a racket you get discovered-mepo!

Until nagisa wake up as she get pissed off and yelled at them to be quiet.

Nagisa(yell):be quiet!

As mepple and pollun get out the bed. Nagisa look at wisdom and elder was playing the card.

Wisdom:now, hurry up and draw, please.

Wisdom tell elder to pick the card and draw, wisdom hold four different trump card and last one was joker as elder grab the 3 spade and wisdom was disappointed.

Nagisa(sigh):why are you guys so noisy in the morning?

Wisdom and elder give signal to nagisa to be quiet as nagisa was sight and back to the bed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the train, nagisa and honoka was on the train station as they are on the way to the school while nagisa explained honoka that she told them to stay home.

Honoka:I see, it must be hard for you.

Nagisa:I'm not getting enough sleep.

As nagisa was yawn.

Honoka:so,what about seekun and pollun?

Nagisa:welll...

__________________________________________________________________

Flashback, nagisa was going prepare to going school while she tell wisdom and others to stay here.

Nagisa:got it? Pollun and seekun, you two are staying home.

Seekun:understood.

Nagisa knelt down on pollun to ask.

Nagisa:pollun, are you listening?

Pollun:pollun is awakening too-popo!

Wisdom and others was confusion what pollun said.

Nagisa:didn't you awaken, like, a long time ago?

Pollun:mepple and mipple awakened...

Pollun was laying down on the table.

Pollun:I'm going to awaken too-popo.

Nagisa:huh? Haven't you awakened already?

Pollun was stood up his head and stared on nagisa.

Nagisa:man, don't drowse off. In any case, whatever you do, don't leave the house. Same goes to you, Guardian, elder.