Chapter 33

JENNIE

After 20 minutes we were already at the second bottle. It was a mystery to me how much Lisa could actually handle. First we started with wine and the next bottle was good old vodka.

"Can you even tolerate that?" I laughed and looked at Lisa, who was now sitting next to me. Indignant at my statement, she put both hands to her side.

"I hope I misheard." I laughed and shook my head.

"No, definitely not. You heard right."

"Well then, give it here." She took the bottle from my hand and started drinking the alcoholic beverage. Luckily she didn't drink much, so there was still enough for me.

She proudly pointed to the bottle she had drunk from. "And?"

"Yeah good, you can handle it. I got it." Laughing, she handed me the bottle back and smiled at me. Meanwhile, I started sipping the bottle.

"You are a wonderful person. I hope you know that." She said leaning her head on my shoulder.

"That's what the alcohol in you says." I laughed lightly and started to take another sip.

"No, I'm saying that all by myself. You're a good person, Jennie, and I'm glad to have you in my life." Her brown eyes examined mine. "You're always there for me, no matter if I'm being bitchy to you. You don't let me get you down, you pull yourself up with me. You care about me. No one has ever really done that before."

"Nonsense. Your father is worried." Lisa smiled weakly and shook her head.

"I look a lot like my mother. That's the only reason he wants me safe. Because I'm his last memory. His love died with her death."

"Lisa, you're a wonderful person. You're unique in your own way and incredibly smart, which people don't often think about. You're-... beautiful and actually pretty nice if people get to know you." Lisa paused and examined me more and more.

There was a short silence. Did I say something wrong?

"You think I'm beautiful?" I blinked briefly. Was she serious? - Apparently so.

"Yes... Of course you are." I breathed and only now realized how close we were.

"You're so much prettier than I thought you could be."

"Prettier than you thought?"

"Yes, you are such an incredibly strong person."

"You're not that bad either." She smiled slightly before slowly coming closer. I couldn't control it anyway and I haven't had any insight for a long time.

"I think that's wrong." She whispered just before my lips.

"Definitely." I whispered back before placing my lips on hers and a pleasant feeling flowed through me.

LISA

She finally placed her lips on mine and it felt like a tight rope that had finally been released. Her warm and soft lips fit mine perfectly and enveloped them. The kiss was still pretty harmless when I started stroking her upper body. It was no longer a secret that Jennie had a six-pack, but being able to touch it was much more.

A small moan came out of her mouth, making me smile slightly. Meanwhile, her hands were on my back and pulled me closer to her.

She also drew small circles on it, so that her touch gave me goosebumps.

She briefly licked my lower lip and asked for entry, which I gave her without hesitation. My whole body yearned for Jennie at that moment. My stomach tingled and felt like there were thousands of butterflies in it.

Her tongue played with mine for dominance, but Jennie clearly had the advantage and played it, so I had to admit defeat. She slowly leaned over me and ran her hand along the inside of my thigh. It was an indescribable feeling, which made me sigh slightly.

The kiss became less and less emotional. On the contrary, the passion and intensity increased.

She slowly began to lift me out of the water. However, this didn't bother me at all. While she kissed me as she walked into the house, I didn't notice much. I definitely blamed it on the alcohol.

Jennie carried me up the stairs and I concentrated entirely on her lips, which harmonized perfectly with mine.

She opened the door and threw me sensitively onto the bed, so that immediately afterwards she stood over me and started kissing me again.

Overwhelmed by all the feelings, I started stroking her upper body again. Meanwhile she started kissing down my neck, all the way to my cleavage. She repeated this over and over again until she passed a certain spot, making me gasp. She seemed to notice this, so she lingered there and started sucking on that spot.

Overwhelmed, I started to let out a moan. Embarrassed, I blushed when I noticed Jennie's grin on my neck. Her hands were now on my stomach and running along it. Another sigh escaped me.

Jennie placed her lips back on mine and ran her hands further up. She stopped just before my shutter, which was attached to the front. With a short nod I prevented her from taking this step and let her open my bra.

She slowly began to remove the bra so that I was now lying under her, shirtless. She stroked my breasts slowly and carefully, so carefully that it was almost too careful for me. I slowly took her hand and placed it more intensely on my chest. She grinned briefly before playing with my breast harder, but still sensitively. Then one small moan after another escaped me. I no longer cared about anything. I just wanted her.

Jennie seemed to notice this as she slowly removed one hand from my breast and began to fiddle with my bikini bottoms. She slowly began to stroke it down until it disappeared onto the floor. Now I was completely naked under her.

,,Don't hide. You're beautiful." She whispered and kissed the tip of my nose.

I slowly started to undo the waistband of her trunks, feeling more excited than anything else.

"Everything's fine." Jennie whispered in my ear when she sensed my excitement. When the waistband was undone, Jennie removed her swimming trunks.

Now we were both completely naked...