Chapter 43

LISA

"Yes, I know. I can't talk for that long- No, not because of that- She can't know anything about it. - No, never."

It had been like this all morning long. Jennie kept making phone calls and kept going out and basically locking herself behind doors. It was just amazing!

Of course I'm not hanging at the door of the room in question and listening.

"Yes, see you then." Apparently she had hung up, because I suddenly heard footsteps.

I moved quietly away from the door and found my place back in the kitchen. Jennie had also left me there to sort out 'an unimportant matter'. Yes, of course, unimportant...

"You, what do you want? Pizza?" She asked as she walked through the doorway, typing away on her phone and even that gave me goosebumps.

"If you pay." I spoke lightly and grinned briefly.

"Who else pays for it?" Jennie said with a grin and sat down at the table with me. She briefly ran her hand through her hair before looking me over.

"You have a little scar under that eyebrow." She noticed.

"I know. Really stupid mishap when I was about 3." One corner of her mouth lifted. She slowly raised her hand and stroked my cheek, up to my hairline before wrapping a strand of my hair around her finger.

"Do I have you wrapped around my finger now?"

It became quiet for a moment. Did she really just say that?

"Please what?" I asked in disbelief.

"Bad?"

"Definitely bad, my friend!" I confirmed this to her. Embarrassed, Jennie laughed and shook her head.

"God, Lisa, you're going to turn me into a complete wimp if this keeps up." I pointed at myself indignantly.

"Me?!" She grinned and nodded.

"Yes, you." I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"Deep down you've been a wimp since the beginning, you just hid it." I leaned against the kitchen counter and looked out the kitchen window.

"It's really nice here." I said quietly, looking at the trees moving in the wind.

A few more houses could be seen behind it. One more beautiful than the other. Jennie came up to me and leaned both of her hands on the counter next to me. Her head was pretty close to mine. Not only that unsettled me, but also the grin she wore on her lips.

"I heard-" She whispered quietly.

"-that there is someone-" Her breath breathed against my lips.

"-which is much nicer than this place." She finished the sentence, giving me goosebumps.

"Do I know her?" I asked quietly and tried not to look at her lips so often but that was impossible! Her lips curled even further into a smile and she began to nod.

A short time later she looked more intensely into my eyes.

"Yes - yes, you know her - very well indeed." My breathing was shallow and the desire to feel her lips on mine was so incredible.

"Jennie-" I breathed.

"Yes, princess? Do you want to tell me something?" She said calmly.

How could she stay so calm? Why did she alone have such power over me?

"I. Well- well, I-" I stuttered. Lisa, what the fuck are you doing?

"Can't you just kiss me?" I almost begged her.

She grinned again just before her lips touched mine and small fireworks exploded in my stomach. Her lips were so soft, so tender and tasted heavenly. Jennie was good at kissing, better than that, unbelievable. Even though she kissed me tenderly, it was still passionate.

She slowly stroked her tongue over my lower lips so that I slowly opened my mouth. We played around, but in the end Jennie was the one who had the upper hand. Her hands dug into my hair and tugged lightly. A sigh escaped my lips. My hands began to stroke over her shoulders down to her chest. From there they moved further down until the end of the shirt could be felt. Apparently Jennie liked this as her stomach had tensed up. With lukewarm fingers I started to draw a few lines under the shirt. Her six pack was a clear advantage. God, how I love her body!

A quiet but audible growl came from her mouth, letting me know that I was doing everything right. After all, what she could do, I could do too! As she was about to put her hands under my shirt... the bell rang. We both pulled apart, annoyed.

"Who is it now?" Jennie began, moving away from me. The warmth was gone immediately.

Immediately afterwards I followed her to the door because I was also curious to see who was standing at the door. Jennie opened the door forcefully and stood directly in front of the entrance. Excellent! I'll see more in a moment.

I had to fiddle a bit to look past Jennie. A guy was standing there. Blonde hair, blue eyes, tall and an athletic build. I didn't know him. Unlike Jennie, it seems to me.

"This cannot be true." It came from Jennie, but she didn't sound angry at all. On the contrary, she sounded pleased!

"Well, Jen! Did I just disturb you while you were fucking or why did you just look at me so fucked up?" She looked past Jennie and saw me.

"Clearly option 1!"

"No, not option 1." Jennie finally started to speak.

"Come in." Finally she moved aside and the good looking guy walked in.

"It's nice to see you again, but who's the pretty one?" She pointed at me and grinned friendly.

"This is Lalisa. I'm her bodyguard." That was it, no more? But the sentence remained.

"Hey, I'm Anthony. Nice to meet you." He held out his hand to me, which I accepted kindly.

"Nice to meet you too, Anthony." He took off his shoes and jacket before we went into the living room together.

"What gives me the honor?" Jennie asked as she sat down on the armchair, even though I still had enough space on the couch. However, Anthony then took the vacant seat. At least someone wants to sit next to me...

"Listen, Jennie, I know you don't want to hear it but... It's about Bella."