Chapter 64

LISA

A little tense, I went to the door. Maybe it was Jennie! Maybe it really was her and she would come back! Or it was Anthony who forgot his key... 

I nervously opened the door. A disappointment.

"Can I help?" A woman about my age stood at the door. She had long, straight brown hair, blue eyes and was about the same height as me, about 1.73 cm. 

"Oh I think I made a mistake in the door." She said almost ashamed and was about to leave. 

"So what are you looking for?" She turned back to me. 

"Jennie." A dump formed. 

"She's not there." 

"Oh. I really need to talk to her urgently." I shrugged.

"The only person who might know where Aideen is Anthony." She looked at me with wide eyes. 

"A-Anthony?" I looked at her confused. 

"Yes, Anthony. Do you know him too?" She nodded immediately. 

"I should speak to him too." I took a deep breath. 

"He's not here either but unlike Jennie, he's coming back tonight. Would you like to come in? He definitely won't be gone for long." 

"Only if it doesn't cause any trouble." I shook my head. 

"Diverse company is nice sometimes." I smiled at her and she smiled back at me smiled at. 

"Who was at the door? - Oh." Liam came into the house and immediately saw our guest.

"Liam, that's- what's your name anyway?" 

"Rylie Morgan."

"Liam, this is Rylie Morgan and she's here because she urgently needs to talk to the two idiots." 

"Okay... hey, I'm Liam. Lisa's brother." Rylie smiled at Liam. 

"Nice to meet you." The three of us sat down in the living room. 

"Can I get you something to drink?" I asked her nicely and she nodded. 

"One water please." I nodded and disappeared from the living room. 

In the kitchen I turned to the refrigerator and got cold water from it. I grabbed a glass and filled it with water. Before I went back, however, I turned around and closed my eyes. I heard her voice. How it teased me. 

In fact, it happened to me many times during the week that I imagined Jennie. It made the emptiness in me feel full for a few minutes. I missed how she would scare me when I did something...

I walked back shaking my head. She was just as guilty. 

In the living room, Rylie and Liam appeared to each other pretty good to entertain. They even laughed. 

"Well, what's there to laugh about?" I asked and tried to ignore the emptiness inside me. 

"We just talked a little about our families and realized that our siblings are hopeless cases." Liam answered me.  

"Hey! I am your sister!" They both started laughing again. However, the laughter stopped when the front door opened. 

"Anthony?" I immediately went out of the living room to toast Anthony in the hallway. Just as I thought, he ignored me. What was going on? He walked past me towards the stairs. 

"Anthony!" No reaction.

"Stop immediately." 

"Not now, Lisa." He answered briefly. Well at least one sentence! 

"Rylie wants to talk to Jennie." Anthony stopped immediately. Oh, that's right..

"Rylie?" 

"Anthony?" Rylie said as she came out of the living room. Completely shocked, Anthony looked up from the bottom of the stairs. 

"W-What are you doing here?" She swallowed clearly. 

"It's about Bella. Get Jennie here, please." 

"Great, Bella is the topic again." I got upset. Rylie looked at me confused. 

"I'm in the living room if Jennie shows up here again because it's about Bella now, just don't send her into the living room." With that I left the two of them and their oh-so-great topic of conversation and turned my attention back to my brother.