Chapter 59

LISA

After a long sleep (which I mainly used to process all the information), I got up and left my room. My stomach hurt a little, so I went downstairs to the kitchen and made myself some tea. Of course, I had to find the tea bags first, which wasn't that easy. 

After the water had finished boiling, I poured it into a cup and let the tea bag steep. I left the kitchen with the cup and went into the living room. There was no trace of Anthony. Better this way. 

I snuggled up in a blanket and left the television on quietly. I suddenly heard a rumbling from above. It was probably Anthony. Shaking my head, I ignored the noises and concentrated on my tea. 

Luckily the tea helped and my slight pain disappeared. Suddenly someone hugged me from behind and I almost dropped the cup in shock. 

"Don't be scared." An all too familiar voice whispered in my ear.

"Jennie." I said a little relieved and turned to the person in question. SHe picked something up and held it towards me. 

"Roses?" Confused, I looked at the bouquet before accepting it. 

"For what?" Jennie grinned. 

"Can't I give my girlfriend roses too?" 

"But just - that came as a surprise." 

"Then I did everything right." 

"Are you coming up with me? I want to show you something." Nodding and a little confused, I reached for her hand that she had extended towards me and let her lead me upstairs. As I could tell, she was leading me to her room. 

"Close your eyes." Confused, I nodded and closed it. 

What was wrong with Jennie? She was like a different person. Jennie led me to her room before she closed the door.

"Okay. Open it." I opened my eyes slowly and saw darkness and candlelight. Wow. 

"And, do you like it?" Jennie had lit a few candles everywhere so there was a romantic atmosphere. 

"It's wow. Jennie-" I turned to her. "This is really nice." 

"Just like you." 

She slowly walked towards me. Her face moved closer and closer to mine so I automatically closed my eyes. When her lips met mine, I forgot all the thoughts and worries for a moment and gave myself completely to her. 

The kiss became more intense. Her tongue stroked my bottom lip so I opened my mouth. Her tongue began to play with mine and an eternal battle ensued. She slowly walked with me to the back. Without separating us, she navigated us into her bed. She carefully placed me on it before supporting herself next to me with both arms. 

"Jennie, what about the others?" I said out of breath as we briefly separated from each other.  

"Liam is working until 10 p.m. and Anthony is still at some bar." I nodded slowly and turned my attention back to her wonderful lips. 

She gently tugged at my shirt before pulling it over my head. I did the same with her shirt. We threw both of them somewhere in the room. Before I knew it she started kissing my neck. Breathing heavily, I tried to talk. 

"No hickeys." Jennie immediately nodded and continued kissing me. Not that I don't like hickeys... but it probably wouldn't be so good if my brother saw them. 

Jennie kissed further down to my collarbone. She removed the straps of my bra and pushed them off my shoulders. I briefly lifted my back so Jennie could open the clasp. She did this quickly.

I felt my hands down her stomach and unzipped her jeans. She took them off and lay in front of me in just her boxer shorts, where you could clearly see the bulge. A little panic set in. Although I had already had my first time with her, I almost couldn't remember it. What will it be like? 

"Relax." She whispered to me before unzipping my pants and helping me take them off. 

I slowly picked up the waistband of her boxer shorts. After a deep breath, I removed it, looked Jennie calmly in the eyes and nodded slightly. 

"I love you, Lisa." She said before giving me a kiss on the mouth. 

JENNIE

The next morning I woke up relatively early. Madison wasn't here anymore. To my regret, she had gone into her room when she heard the door open from downstairs. 

"Please don't go." I grumbled and looked after my beautiful girlfriend.

"If you want him to see us here like this and then tear both of our asses off, I'll stay." I grimaced. 

"I thought so too." She disappeared behind the door and left me alone... 

I looked sideways at the blank room. The sex with her was incredible, no question about it, but something wasn't right. Something bothered her afterwards. She had turned away and thought. Had something happened before that? 

I got up and went downstairs. To my amazement, I also met Anthony there. 

"Woke up so early?" Anthony was frightened when I stood at the doorframe of the kitchen, 

"Couldn't sleep anymore. You?" 

"Too many thoughts." Anthony nodded. Without further ado, I decided to sit with him. 

"Can I ask you something?" 

"Sure. What's up?" 

"It's about Madison." A certain nervousness was reflected in his eyes. Why? 

"What has the little one done again?" Anthony laughed and looked at me invitingly. 

"Well... when you and Liam were away, we had sex and everything was fine. Lisa liked it, you could see that, but afterwards... she was so thoughtful afterward." Anthony exhaled loudly. 

"It's kind of my fault.." I listened intently. 

"When she came to me and told me that you had told her about Bella, I was completely taken aback at first and somehow I unconsciously started putting her down. I told her what you said back then, that Lisa will never be a match for Bella and stuff and well, somehow I didn't think and-" 

"Woah, wait, you told her about Bella?!" He looked at me confused. 

"You told her everything. She just talked to me about it."

"I didn't tell her anything! Not even her name or that there was a girl!" I looked at Anthony with wide eyes. 

"What. Does. She. Know?" Anthony looked at me overwhelmed. 

"You're telling me she didn't know about Bella." 

"Yes." I tried to say more calmly. 

"Crap. I basically told her everything." 

"Everything. Really everything?!" 

"She knows that you almost became a parent."