Chapter 49

LISA

"What did you actually do?" 

Jennie and I were lying on the sofa together. Her arm was behind my head and her hand was on my waist while my hand was placed on her chest and my head was on her shoulder. Together we watched something on the TV. 

"When?" I rolled my eyes in annoyance. 

"This morning. What are you doing so early?" 

"Oh, I went jogging with Anthony." 

"So early?" I asked confused, leaning away a little to get a better look at her. 

"Yes, it's fresher this way and not so warm." I nodded knowingly. 

"Will you tell me next time? - So if you do something. I would like us to somehow have more trust in our relationship. Do you understand?" Jennie turned slightly down towards me. 

"Are we really sure this is the real Lalisa?" Rolling my eyes, I laughed. 

"I'm trying to improve." 

"I appreciate that." She said, warming my heart. 

"Do you feel like doing something today? Maybe with Anthony? The poor thing is so alone and just doesn't know what to do next." 

"Did he even know that at any point?" I asked Jennie before getting up. She rolled her eyes and shook her head. 

"You're so sassy."

"I know." I winked at her before I went upstairs to go to the bathroom. 

I quickly went into the shower and enjoyed the warm water on my skin. A knock sounded. 

"Lisa?" I heard from outside. Confused, I turned toward the door.

"Can I come in? Anthony is coming in 20 minutes and I still have to get ready too." I nervously bit my lip. 

What was the problem? Jennie was my girlfriend. She wouldn't look at me... Hopefully. 

"Sure." I said less confidently before watching the door open. 

Luckily the shower wall was opaque so she could only stare at my shoulders. 

"This stress always." I nagged before my hand reached for the shampoo of its own accord. 

"Yes, because we have so much stress." Jennie said ironically before she went to the sink and started brushing her teeth. I stared at her as if hypnotized. God, how good she looked... 

Her hair was pretty messed up and she looked incredibly hot. 

"Will you stop staring at me or is this an invitation to shower with you?" I shook my head in irritation.

"Just because I stared at you doesn't mean I want to shower with you, buddy." A small grin crossed her lips before she nodded. 

"If you don't try, you don't win." 

"Yeah, yeah, now stop making any clever sentences here." Rolling my eyes, I turned away and washed the shampoo out of my hair. 

Jennie, on the other hand, was cutting her hair shorter. 

"Why?" I grumbled when I saw what she was doing. She looked so good. I snorted in disappointment. 

"It'll grow back." 

"But still..." 

When I finished showering, I grabbed my towel that was hanging over the shower and wrapped it around my body before getting out of the shower. 

"I'm going to take a shower too." Jennie remarked before she started to undress.

I looked away ashamed. Somehow I was still embarrassed, so I started brushing my teeth. As Jennie slowly went to the shower I could only catch a glimpse of her butt in the mirror. What a butt... 

Shaking my head, I concentrated back on brushing my teeth. Once this was done, I quickly combed my wet hair and left the bathroom. Upstairs in the room I got dressed and blow-dried my hair. I also heard Jennie leaving the bathroom from downstairs. 

 When I finished everything, I went downstairs and waited for Jennie. She came after a few minutes so we were just waiting for Anthony.  

Together with Anthony we decided to go to some café. No matter which one, just a nice looking one. 

The café was called Millana and it wasn't as full as I thought it would be. Anthony had chosen it and I had to honestly admit that it was to my liking.

"What do you want to order?" Asked a nice-looking waitress. Her smile was warm and sincere, which immediately put a smile on my face. 

"Three ice coffees, please." I ordered the drinks for us before the young lady nodded and left us again. 

"She was hot." Anthony said immediately afterwards, which made me laugh a little. He looked at Jennie encouragingly, as if he wanted confirmation, but she looked at him incredulously. 

"Dude, my girlfriend is sitting next to me. Do you seriously think I'm commenting on that?" Anthony nodded, confused. Rolling my eyes I stood up which made them look at me at the same time. 

"What are you doing?" Jennie then asked, which made me smile a little. She was too overprotective. 

"I'm just going to the toilet quickly." I replied before leaving them both.

When I got to the bathroom, I went to the toilet briefly before washing my hands and looking in the mirror. As always, I had a little dark circles under my eyes. Would they ever leave again? - I don't think so. 

A girl left the cabin while I was still looking in the mirror. She smiled at me briefly before washing her hands next to me and walking out of the bathroom. 

I don't know why, but there was something about the girl that looked familiar to me, but unfortunately it wasn't her face or any physical thing. Just what was it? 

Shaking my head, I came back to the present. I should seriously stop asking myself too many questions! I was just wasting my time too much. 

Sighing, I opened the bathroom door and wanted to go out when a person blocked the way. I looked up, confused. 

No. That just couldn't be real. 

"Nice to see you again, Lalisa."