Chapter 42

JENNIE

"And you?" I looked at her in surprise. 

"What?" 

"Why don't you talk about your family?" 

"Because I don't want to." She slowly moved away from me and looked into my face. 

"You don't want to? I told you about mine. Am I not allowed to know about yours? Find out more about you?" 

"You told me." 

"You asked." 

"No one forced you to tell me." 

"Are you serious?" She raised an eyebrow and linked her arms. 

"What?" I asked, slightly annoyed. 

Why does she always want to know so much. I don't want to tell her. When will she understand that?

"What? You're seriously asking, what?" I sighed and stood up. 

"Just go back to normal and accept that I won't say anything. Got it?" I said a little more forcefully. 

"I'm normal, the way I always am and if you can't accept that then fuck you! Got it?" I rolled my eyes and sat in the chair in the corner. 

"Why don't you understand that I don't like to talk about my family? My family isn't exactly what I like to talk about. Maybe I'll tell you in the near future, but please understand that now is just not the time. " She slowly seemed to understand because she nodded slightly and leaned back into bed. 

"I'm sorry. I-I just thought you were closing yourself off from me. I don't like it when people know more about me than I know about them." 

"I know a lot about you, Lalisa." I said, smiling slightly. In fact, I knew a lot about her.

"Believe me, you don't know one thing or another." She said quietly, grinning up at the ceiling. 

"Oh yeah? What, for example?" But she just shook her head. 

"That, my dear, remains a secret." I slowly got up and walked towards her bed. She noticed this and looked at me with a suspicious look. 

"What you up to?" With a mischievous look, I slowly sat down on her bed. 

"Jennie. I don't like that facial expression at all!" 

"What facial expression?" I asked hypocritically and continued to grin to myself. 

"Exactly that one!" She pointed to my face. 

"That facial expression with that mischievous grin that can only mean something like: You're getting a tickle attack!" I burst out laughing before lunging at Lisa. She screamed. 

"It's remarkable how you can see through me so well. Not many people can do that." Lisa bit her lip for a moment - Oh God, no. 

"Stop doing that!" She looked at me confused. 

"Breathing?" 

"Yes, of course, breathing! - I actually meant your biting on your lips." 

"I just do that sometimes. Problem with that?" She asked provocatively, raising an eyebrow.  

But she did realize that she was still underneath me, right? 

"Yes, I have." I said shortly, trying not to pay attention to her pink red lips. Those lips were incredible. 

"Why?" She asked skeptically. 

"Because that drives me crazy." I mumbled embarrassedly. 

"Excuse me?" 

"Because you're driving me crazy with it!" I said something to the point. The blush probably hit my face. 

"In short: I make you horny?" 

"Lisa!" 

"What?" She said, giggling slightly. 

"You're just impossible." I grumbled. I actually wanted to tickle her... 

Well, yeah, but she didn't get that far because in no time my hands were on her stomach and tickling it. 

"Jennie!" She screamed and tried to break away from my hands. 

"Yes, that's my name. I would like Master better but-"

"Fuck you!" 

"If you serve as a maid." She contorted her face as best she could to look disgusted, but the tickling didn't really work. When I finally let go of her, she exhaled heavily.

"Did you run a marathon or what?" I asked amused, watching her smile as she gasped. 

"You're an idiot." 

"And you bitch." She rolled her eyes and lay with her back to me. 

"Hey! You're mean." I said indignantly and tried to turn her back but Lisa remained stubborn. 

"You just deserve that." She complained. 

This girl was incredibly annoying, stupid, stubborn, sexy, intelligent and cocky, all at the same time. Incredible! 

"Should I go?" She shrugged her shoulders. 

"Was that a yes or a no?" 

"You can go, I definitely won't stop you." 

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." She was just too stubborn... 

Sighing, I got up from the bed and wanted to leave the room when the kind lady turned around. 

"Where are you going?" She asked hysterically. Now what had I done wrong? 

"Well, I'm going to my room." 

"You're just going to leave me alone now? Are you serious?!" I raised my hands, overwhelmed.  

"You said I could go, you weren't stopping me and when I asked again you said 'yes'." 

"So what?! That was a clear signal that you should stay here! Don't you get anything?" I tilted my head back. 

"God, what did I do to deserve this?" 

"Are you telling me I suck?" 

"Fuck my life." I mumbled and went back to my girlfriend. That would be something...