Chapter 80

LISA

I didn't want that, I didn't want that with him! He threw me onto the bed after forcefully dragging me into the room. Before I could blink, everything slowed down. Nothing really bad had ever happened to me in my life. 

Although I was kidnapped, it didn't leave me physically vulnerable. I thought I would have a nice life with Jennie. Together with the child... But everything would be different.

She had Bella, she would live with her... No matter how she acted sneakily. She would start a family, forget about me and our child.

I didn't even want to imagine what would happen to me now. I had accepted that I was kidnapped, that I had to run away and leave my father, but the fact that I was about to be raped was by far the worst thing. He should rather kill me... Because my child shouldn't witness this and I certainly didn't want it!

"I've been waiting for this moment for so long." He spoke in a disgustingly excited tone. 

He tried to get my t-shirt up but I resisted. He beat me. Nothing more could be said about it. No matter how I tried to defend myself, a punch followed. 

"Stop struggling and enjoy it. You love me and I love you." I laughed out. Pretty inconvenient to laugh now. 

"You don't love me and I certainly don't love you! If you loved me you wouldn't be doing this!" He smiled. 

"But that's exactly what I would." He unexpectedly took off my t-shirt. I forgot to hold on to it longer. His eyes shone as he examined my chest area.

Before I knew it, he ripped my pants down. I looked at him in complete shock. Why didn't I do anything? I was paralyzed. He grinned again. 

"All of this is mine." I immediately shook my head. 

"It's Jennie's." I said in a quiet whisper. Anger flashed in his eyes. 

"We'll see." I screamed. I screamed and didn't stop as Dean violently tried to remove my underwear. 

"Boss!" Someone suddenly shouted after throwing the door open. Dean looked at him, growling loudly. It was Josh. 

"What! You see I'm busy! I told you don't bother me!" He shouted.

Josh tried to pull himself together. What was going on? 

"I know. But I think you should look into it." 

"What's more important than this-?" He pointed at me. 

"Bella is back." Without me even being able to blink, Dean jumped up. I breathed a sigh of relief. 

"I told her to go away." He shouted and walked past Josh and down the stairs. Josh turned to him again before closing the door and coming towards me. 

"I'm sorry, Lisa. All of this." He tried not to look at me as he held out my clothes. 

"You were just able to prevent the worst." Josh swallowed.

"We have to get you out of here. Bella is there, yes, but who knows how long it will stop him. I've been looking for something to stop him the whole time." I smiled at him and put my hand on his shoulder as I finished getting dressed. 

"Thanks... but what about your family?" Josh swallowed. 

"You should be safe... or so Jennie assured me." I looked at him with wide eyes. 

"Jennie? My-" Josh nodded. 

"But from where-" He shook his head. 

"Everything in its own time. Now come." He took my arm before we walked to the door and he opened it. Loud conversations could be heard downstairs.