🐰1🐰

◦•●◉✿When you forget to cover your hickey✿◉●•◦

Jungkook Pov :

Jk - "babe are you ready?"

Y/n - "hmm yeah just a minute googie"

Jk - "gosh be fast y/n"

I said and wore my shoes.

Hi I'm Jeon Jungkook CEO of jeon industry.
I'm married and I have a wife and also a cute little 5 year old son. I'm very famous in South Korea and other countries as well. I'm the youngest CEO and I have many companies around the world but I never show off about it. I'm happy with my life and family. Me and yn were arranged by our parents. We both thought it wouldn't work but it did. We love each very much.

Today is our wedding anniversary. I invited all my friends, mom dad and of course y/n's parents too. I'm waiting for her from past 20 mins. She finally came out of the bathroom fixing her dress. Indeed she always looks gorgeous and make me fall for her more which already I am but I'm not complaining.

Our Outfit :

Jk - "you look so pretty my love"

I said and kissed her forehead
She smiled at me and said.

Y/n - "thank you Mr. Jeon you're looking handsome too"

I smiled at her and was about to kiss her lips but jungwoo our son came in our room.

Jungwoo - "mama appa grandma grandpa come"

Y/n - "okay baby we are coming"

Jungwoo ran out of the room
I pouted and y/n giggled at me and kissed my lips. I smiled and we both walked out of the room.

My parents along with y/n's parents and also my hyung's were here. I went and hugged them.

BTS - "happy anniversary"

Jk - "thank you hyung's"

Then we both went to my parents and hugged them.

Mrs. Jeon - "happy anniversary both you"