🐰6🐰

◦•●◉✿Attention✿◉●•◦

Y/N's Pov :

I'm scrolling through my phone and soon I started getting bored. I walked to the gaming room where my boyfriend jungkook is. I went to him and tapped on his shoulder. He just hummed in response. I once again tapped on his shoulder.

JK - "What is it babe?"

Y/N - "Can you give me some attention please!!!"

JK - "Afterwards baby. I'm playing now"

I groaned in annoyance. I went out of the room and started to think what to do for jungkook's attention. Then a idea clicked into my mind. I smirked and started going to my bedroom. I opened the cupboard where we keep our clothes. I searched for a nice and sexy lingerie. I took out a red lingerie and wore it. I saw my reflection in the mirror and smirked in victory.

Y/N - "This is definitely gonna work!!"

I happily exited the room and went to the gaming room. I opened the door and peaked inside my head. He is so drowned into the game. I walked futher in and called jungkook seductively. Loud enough for him to hear me.

Y/N - "Daddy~"

JK - "What-"

He stared at me with wide eyes. I smiled innocently at him.

JK - "You look like a whole damn meal babygirl~"

He came to me and pulled me close to him. And started to kiss my neck but I pushed him away.

Y/N - "Go play with your friends on your PS5!!"

JK - "Oh is my babygirl jealous? Don't worry baby I'm all yours now"

He picked me up and started walking towards our bedroom while kissing.
I moaned into his mouth as he squeezed my ass. We reached our bedroom and he placed me down on the bed and looked at me with lustful eyes.

JK - "I can't tell how sexy you are looking right now!!"

He said and removed his shirt and jeans leaving him only in his black Calvin Klein boxers. He ran my hand up and down his abs.

JK - "This is all yours babygirl"

He said and started to leave kisses starting from down to my stomach then my boobs. He removed my bra and my boobs bounced free. He massaged my boobs then took my nipple in his warm mouth. I lowly moaned and threw my head back.
He sucked and bit on my nipple like a new born. I tugged on his hair while moaning. His hand then rubbed my pussy through the panty.

Y/N - "Umm.. Ahh daddy~"

JK - "Let's get rid of these!!"

He removed my lingerie and licked his lips. He went down in between my legs and started eating me out. I moaned loudly and tugged on his hair.

Y/N - "Ahhhh... S-so good... Don-don't stop daddy~"

He entered his 2 fingers in me. I screamed from pain and arched my back in pleasure. He fingered me fast making me com close to my orgasm.

Y/N - "I-I'm go-nna cum... Mmm.. Daddy faster"

JK - "Does daddy make you feel good princess? You wanna cum?"

Y/N - "Yes daddy please let me cum"

JK - "Cum for daddy princess"

As soon as those words left his mouth.
I cum on his fingers and the bedsheet.

JK - "Was it good baby?"

I tiredly nodded my head. I'm already tired from my first orgasm.

JK - "Let's get to the good part now"

But I switched our positions. Now I'm top of him. I sexily removed his boxers making sure to shove my boobs in his face. He lowly moaned as I massaged his member. I aling his dick on my entrance and sunk down. Both of us moaned loudly. Feeling each other.
I started to bounce on his dick.

Y/N - "Ahhh yeah... Ummm... Fuck!!"

JK - "You're tight baby... Argh"

I bend down and started to suck on his nipples. He looked so fucking sexy right now. He moaned and smacked my ass. I moaned into his nipple feeling pleasure and pain from the smack.

Y/N - "Ahhh daddy you're so big"

I said while riding him. Soon I felt like I'm gonna cum.

Y/N - "Daddy... I'm gonna cum~"

I cried out in pleasure feeling my toes curl. Jungkook switched our positions and started to pound into me very roughly. The bed started to shake by his trusts.

Y/N - "Daddy I can't... Ahhhh"

JK - "Cum for daddy baby"

He said and spanked my thigh. I closed my eyes and cum with a loud moan. Jungkook too cum in me and feel beside me on the bed.

JK - "That was fucking amazing!!"

I catched my breath and turned around to face him. Jungkook covered both of us in blanket and wrapped his hand around my shoulder to pull me close. I snuggled into his neck.

JK - "Did I go too rough?"

Y/N - "No.. I enjoyed it kookie"

He kissed my forehead and sleep took over us.