🐰20🐰

◦•●◉✿Missing You✿◉●•◦

Author's Pov :

Y/n walked inside the park enjoying the beautiful weather it could have been more beautiful if her boyfriend Jeon Jungkook would be. She missed him so much. So let me tell you about their relationship. Y/n is a normal girl who works in a company whereas hed boyfriend is a kpop idol of the most famous boyband BTS.
Being an idol of course it's not easy and also you gotta to tours which is also plays a important role in you're job.

As jungkook is gone for about 1 month
Y/n is missing him so much although they both face time, call each other during night time, text each other but it's not that nice as talking to each other face to face. Y/n sat on the nearby bench looking at the beautiful flowers, couples walking around hand in hand made her miss jungkook even more. She needed jungkook the most today because she is having a bad day
Her boss scolded her and on top of that she have terrible period cramps.
She wasn't having any of it today.

Suddenly her phone began ringing she snapped out of her thought, picking up the phone to look at the caller ID
"Jung 🍪" She smiled at herself being fully excited she picked up the call.

Y/N - "Hello kookie"

JK - "Hey love, how are you?"

Y/N - "I'm missing you baby"

JK - "I miss you too babe... Just few weeks more"

Y/N - "I can't anymore... Please come back"

JK - "You're having a bad day right bub?"

Y/N - "Yes... I need you kookie"

JK - "I understand baby but you know even I'm helpless I can't do anything"

Y/N - "Hmm... It's okay.. How are you?"

JK - "I'm good love, wanna talk about you're day?"

Y/N - "my boss scolded me because I did not complete my presentation before the deadline... Also I'm having period cramps"

JK - "Aww.. It's okay baby it will be gone... You know I have brought so many gifts for you"

Y/N - "I don't want anything I just want you"

JK - "I know baby... Just a little more... And about you having a bad day forget about it is bad today. It will be good tomorrow... These all are a part of your life hm?"

Y/N - "Hmm... I feel a little better now after sharing with you"

JK - "I'm glad I could help you"

They did not speak with each other for few seconds just living in the moment.

JK - "Love I'll have to go now"

Y/N - "Bye koo take care I love you"

JK - "Be happy for me baby.. I promise I'll be back as soon as possible I love you"

Y/N - "I love you too bye"

He ended the call. Y/n walked back to her and Jungkook's 2BHK apartment
She had sandwich before hitting the bed to get some sleep. But before sleeping y/n wore one of Jungkook's hoodie. She snuggled close to the hoodie falling asleep.

Later :

Y/N's Pov :

While I'm sleeping I heard the door opening sound. I got scared so I hide more inside the blanket to save myself. I felt someone sat on the bed that's why I completely freaked out
Am I gonna die? Is this my last day on earth?

? - "Love~"

I heard a familiar sweet honey voice making me calm then I realized who's voice it is.

Y/N - "Kookie"

I removed the blanket from my body.
Seeing the person I missed the most
The face which I wanted to see the most. It's jungkook I quickly hugged him.

Y/N - "Kookie I missed you"

I started crying.

JK - "I missed you too baby.... Shh don't cry... I'm here now"

He wiped my tears before kissing my forehead.

Y/N - "How come you came so early?"

JK - "It was just a prank"

I gasped hitting his chest with my tiny hands.

Y/N - "You're such a tease I won't talk to you"

JK - "Okay then I'll go to my hyung's"

He was about to get up but I held his arm.

Y/N - "No stay with me"

(Play stay with me if you want!!!)

He smiled at me before laying down beside me. I snuggled close to him.

Y/N - "I'm so happy that you're here"

JK - "I'm happy too I finally have you in my arms"

Y/N - "Don't leave me please"

JK - "I won't I'm all yours now... I have 2 months break I'm gonna spend it all with you... We will go on dates, amusement park I'll talk you with me to meet my parents also... I'll take you to shopping and movies"

Y/N - "You're the best boyfriend I love you so so sooo much"

I kissed him all over his face.

JK - "I love you more doll"

We kissed each other on lips before falling asleep.

The End...