🐰Part 3🐰

Jungkook's Pov :

In a while we reached the hospital I quickly rushed inside with y/n in my arms. I called out for a doctor. They came and laid y/n down on the strecher taking her inside the operation room.

Doc - "What happened to Mrs. Jeon?"

JK - "She was raped please save her I'll do anything"

I jointed my hands in front of him. Never in my life I did that. I never begged for anything but today I have to for my wife, for my life, for my love.

Doc - "Yes I'll try my best Mr. Jeon don't lose hope"

He patted my shoulder and went away. I fell on my knees crying my heart out.

JK - "Please god please save her!!"

I covered my face crying my heart out.

JIN - "Everything is gonna be alright"

V - "We all are here for you"

Jhope - "Jungkook if you cry what will happen to y/n? You need to give strength to her not cry like this"

I hugged hobi hyung crying badly.

JK - "Hyung.. I'll die without her"

Jhope - "Shh.. It's alright"

He hugged me back. It comforted me a little but still I'm scared if something happens to her.

JK - "I'll not leave that bastard"

Jhope - "Suga hyung is dealing with him punish him nicely he hurted our y/n he doesn't deserve to live"

Later :

The doctor came out I rushed to him.
Asking about y/n.

Doc - "She was raped very badly due to which lots of blood is lost and few internal organs were damaged.. I don't think she will survive"

What I heard broke my heart into pieces. I looked at him in disbelief.

JK - "How is she n-now?"

Doc - "We kept her under observation
We'll wait for few hours untill she wakes up otherwise it will be a problem for all of us"

I fell on my knees, touching the doctors legs. I begged him to save y/n.

JK - "Please I'll give you everything you want just please save her"

Doc - "Mr. Jeon please get up.. I have done everything I could let's wait for the results"

Jhope - "Jungkook stand up"

I stood up wiping my tears.

JK - "Can I meet her?"

He nodded. I went inside the room which she have been shifted to. I saw her laying down there. It hurts to see my baby like this. I sat on the stool beside the bed holding her hand into mine.

JK - "Baby... Look I'm here you're kookie is here, won't you see me? Wake up let's go to our home.. Let's watch movies together.. I'll take you on da-dates"

My voice cracked but I held it back.
I need to be strong.

JK - "Wake up my love...you know I can't sleep without you then why are you doing this to me?"

I kissed her forehead, caressing her face.

JK - "Get up quickly.. I'm waiting for you... You remember you said on my birthday jungkook live longer for me?
How can I live when I can't even see you, how can I when I can't even breath?"

I couldn't hold back my tears and I brust out crying.

JK - "Please wake up I need you with me...... We promised each other that we'll be together forever"

I jointed my forehead with her. I stayed there for a few seconds before pulling away.

Nurse - "Mr. Jeon please go out the patient needs to rest"

I nodded going out before peaking her lips. I sat outside the room on the bench praying for y/n to be alright like before, I swear I'll kill jaehyun everything is cause of him.

Later :

Doc - "It's a good news you're wife is awake and out of danger"

JK - "What!! Really?"

Doc - "Yes, she is asking for you"

JK - "Thank you!! Thank you so much!!"

Doc - "It's my job"

He patted my back and went away.
I quickly went inside and saw y/n. I went to her, hugging her tightly.

JK - "You scared me so much"

She faced me with tears in her eyes.

JK - "I'm sorry I shouldn't have left you like that... It's all my fault I couldn't be a responsible husband-"

Y/N - "Shhh it's wasn't you're fault even after telling me not to go anywhere... I trusted him and went"

She started crying. I hugged her patting her back.

JK - "You're tears are not a worth for him... Forget about him I promise he will suffer alot for hurting you"

Y/N - "Thank you"

I brushed our noses together. She softly smiled at me.

JK - "Doctor said you're out of danger now hm?"

She nodded wipping her tears. I noticed the hickeys on her neck making my blood boil.

JK - "I love you baby"

Y/N - "I love you more"

JK's Thought - "Be ready to experience hell Choi Jaehyun. I promise to torcher
you so bad that you'll beg for me to kill you"

The End... 💗