🐰Part 2🐰

Y/N's Pov :

?? - "Daddy's here princess"

I quickly turned my head towards the voice. I saw Jaehyun standing there giving me a dirty smirk.

Y/N - "What are you doing here in la-ladies washroom?"

Jae - "Obviously to help you princess"

He started coming towards me. I started taking steps backward.

Y/N - "Don't you dare come towards me!!"

I shouted at him. He covered his ear.

Jae - "You shout too much save it for later baby"

Y/N - "Don't call me baby!! If jungkook gets to know about this he will kill you!!"

Jae - "He is not even here before he comes you'll be dead"

Hearing that I got so scared tears were ready to flow from my eyes. I took the opportunity and ran from there but the door is locked I tried to open it but it wasn't opening.

Jae - "Where do you think you're going without pleasing me darling?"

He held my wrist but I yanked his hand away.

Y/N - "Don't touch with you're nasty hands"

I warned him. He slapped me on the cheek. Which made my lip bleed.

Jae - "When I'm being nice to you, I expect the same with you, you bitch!!"

Y/N - "I'm not one of you're whores!!"

Jae - "Is that so come.. I'll make you one of them!!"

He dragged me towards the sink and made me sit on top of the counter. I shouted at him, hitting his chest.

Y/N - "Leave me!! No don't touch me"

Tears started to flow from my eyes when his hand went under my dress.
I removed his hand away but it's of no use. He started sucking neck making me cry out in pain. I feel so disgusting.

Y/N - "No leave me you bastard!!!"

I slapped him hard on the face. He looked at me angrily before pushing me on the ground and hovering above me. He started tearing my clothes.
I screamed when he pulled my hair and slapped me across my face.

Jae - "Keep your mouth shut"

He kissed my lips. I tried to scream but nothing happened. I moved away from his dirty lips.

Jae - "Mmm you're lips taste delicious I'm sure that Jeon will have fun all night with you right?"

Y/N - "He doesn't force me like you"

Jae - "Attitude huh"

His hands made their way under my dress. I did everything I could do he lifted me by my neck almost choking
me he then threw me on the ground I screamed in pain it hurted my back very badly.

Now only jungkook can save me.

Y/N - "Jung-kook"

I said and fainted.

Jungkook's Pov :

I came after attending my call. I looked for y/n but she wasn't sitting there anymore. I went and asked jimin, tae hyung but they said they went to get drinks but she refused to come. I asked the other hyung's too but no one saw her. Where did she go?

JK - "I'm worried now. We need to search her quickly!!!"

I went with namjoon hyung for searching her. But I couldn't find her.
I asked a waiter did he see her, I also showed a picture of her.

Waiter - "Sir I saw this miss few minutes ago I accidentally spilled drink on man's dress, so sir jaehyun took her to show the way to washroom"

RM - "After that did you see her?"

Waiter - "No sir I did not I'm sorry"

JK - "It's okay thanks you can go"

He went away I groaned in frustration.

JK - "Hyung where would she be?"

RM - "Jungkook listen you can't panick right now... You get it let's find her there let's go"

I nodded going with hyung for searching. I hope she is fine please God keep my love safe. While we were passing from the ladies washroom
We heard screams from inside.

JK - "Hyung it's from inside the washroom"

RM - "It's the sound of a girl"

JK - "Is it y/n?"

RM - "Break the door"

We applied our full force and broke the door down. And the next thing which I saw boiled my blood. Jaehyun was pounding into my wife. She is lifelessly lying on the floor.

JK - "YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!! MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE!!! HOW DARE YOU LAY YOU'RE NASTY HANDS ON MY WIFE!!! MOTHER FUCKER!!!"

I punched him on the face so many times, that he started coughing out blood but it didn't stop me from punching the life out of him.

RM - "Jungkook leave him we need to get y/n to the hospital first!!"

JK - "YOU TOUCHED MY WIFE!! HOW DARE YOU SHE IS MY FUCKING WIFE
NEVER. TOUCH. WHAT'S MINE"

I said every word while punching him.
The others came and saw what happened.

JIN - "What happened? Why is he beating him?"

RM - "He raped y/n hyung we need to get her to the hospital"

Suga - "Jungkook me namjoon and jimin will handle him, y/n needs you"

I did not listen to them I just bet him to death removing all my anger on him.
The scene replayed on my mind non stop.

RM - "Jungkook she will die!!!"

I stopped hitting him. I looked at namjoon hyung. I got up from him. I took y/n in bridal style before going out I kicked him in the stomach.

JK - "Take him to our basement"

I simply said and walked out but met with Mr. Choi.

Mr. Choi - "What happened Mr. Jeon, you're wife is she okay?"

JK - "You're fucking son raped her!! I'm going to kill him after taking care of my wife"

Mr. Choi - "please don't kill him. He is my son!!"

JK - "And this women is my life!! If you don't wanna die better don't interfere in my business"

I walked out from the party. I placed y/n in the back seat. V hyung started driving the car with jhope hyung beside him and jin hyung beside y/n on the other side.

JK - "Baby... Y/n please wake up"

I cried seeing her in this state. I never hurted her but a random guy destroyed my whole life.

JK - "please baby... I need you"

I attached my forehead onto her's.

JIN - "Don't worry kookie our y/n is very strong nothing will happen to her"

JK - "Hyung if something happens to her I won't be able to live"

I cried badly hugging her tightly.

JK - "V hyung drive fastly please"

To Be Continued...