🐰11🐰

◦•●◉✿Caring husband✿◉●•◦

Author's Pov :

It is a beautiful morning. Sun shining brightly birds chirping and the sound of the traffic could be heard. As it is sunday an off day people were hanging out with their loved ones.
But our jeon couple with there 1 year old babygirl were still sleeping soundly.

The little girl was all snuggled up to her father hugging him tight snuggling into his chest. Same goes with her mom she was resting her head on his shoulder sleeping peacefully. The exact same thing goes with jungkook even he is sleeping peacefully with his both loves in his arm's.

Jungkook is honestly very happy that he have a daughter now. He thankes y/n randomly for gifting him such a cute angelic daughter. She just smiled and peaks his lip's as a response.The alarm started going off making a loud sound. The little girl startes whining in her sleep due to the loud sound. Both the couple were awake by the sound.

Y/N - "Kookie off it please"

She said and went back to hugging her daughter and sleeping. Jungkook reached out for the alarm and switched it off. It's 9:20 right now.

JK - "Babe we need to get up its 9:20"

Y/N - "Hmm five minutes kookie"

JK - "Aigo~ you're so cute my wifey"

He said and peaked her cheeks. She smiled in her sleep. His eyes turned to aria their daughter who is wide awake looking at her appa with big doe eyes just like his. He smiled and peaked her cheeks.

JK - "Good Morning my princess"

He pampered her with lot's of kisses on her face, hand belly, chin and nose.
She giggled and scrunched her nose in a very cute way when JK kissed her nose once again.

JK - "Shall appa fresh you up baby?"

She nodded with a smile making grabby hands for him to carry her.
He flashed his bunny smile and carried her to the bathroom.

JK - "Let's brush our teeth's first then appa will give you nice warm bath okay baby?"

She nodded cutely. JK made her brush her teeth along with him. After 10 mins when they were done. He turned on the tap for some hot water he also added some cold water making sure it's not too hot so that his babygirl doesn't get hurt.

JK - "Bath's ready baby"

He picked her up and removed her diaper and clothes carefully. Then he took the mug and poured water on her body. She giggled loudly while playing with the water. Jungkook smiled at his adorable little bean.

He applied baby soap on her body massaging her little body then rising the soap off with water. He wrapped her in Cinderella towel taking her to the counter to make her wear clothes.

JK - "What do you wanna wear baby?"

He asked while going through her wardrobe which is filled with different kinds of clothes.

JK - "Oh I found the prefect outfit"

He removed a dress and made her wear it before wiping her body with the towel and applying some baby powder, lotion etc. He then dressed her and combed her hair then applying Johnson baby lotion on her face.

JK - "All done. You look so pretty baby daddy's pretty girl"

He cooed and hugged her small body close to him. He pampered her with some more kisses before taking her to the bedroom where y/n is still sleeping.

JK - "baby let's go and make breaky for eomma, you and me. Will you help appa?"

She nodded with a thumbs up. He once again smiled and took her to the kitchen.

Jungkook's Pov :

I held aria in my left arm while I was preparing some waffle for breakfast and baby formula for aria.

JK - "We have strawberry baby formula for you today yay!!"

She giggled and bend forward and placed her soft cherry lips on my cheek. I cooed at her actions.

JK - "Aww my babygirl I love you"

She giggled and laid her head on my shoulder while I'm almost done with the pancakes. In a while I heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen I looked up to see my beautiful wife
Jeon Y/n.

JK - "Good morning honey. How did you sleep?"

I asked and kissed her forehead lovingly.

Y/N - "Morning babe. I slept well. Did you dress up aria today?"

She asked being shocked because I rarely do it since I'm busy when I think of doing it I end up coming home late till that time aria is in a deep slumber.

JK - "Yes I know you're tired from yesterday. And after all I'm a caring hubby"

Y/N - "You are baby"

She kissed my cheeks.

Y/N - "I love you. Thank you so much"

JK - "I love you more and it's fine babydoll"

Aria made grabby hands for y/n to pick her up. She picked her up and kissed her fluffy cheeks.

Y/N - "Who is this pretty girl?who is she? So pretty"

Y/n said with kissing her cheek brushing their noses together.
Aria giggled and hide her face in crook of her neck. We both chuckled at her cuteness.

JK - "Breakfast is ready my loves"

I set the breakfast down on the table.
Then all of us sat down on our chairs to eat.

JK - "Babe I'll feed aria you have you're breakfast. I know you don't have proper meals"

Y/N - "Kookie it's okay you were working since you woke up. I'll feed her"

JK - "Shh and eat otherwise no kisses and cuddles"

She obeyed and started eating her breakfast. Even I started feeding aria.

JK - "You love my kisses right?"

Y/N - "Yep I love it. You're kisses and cuddles are the best"

I giggled and kissed her lips.

Y/N - "I love you I'm so lucky to have you. You're the best husband"

JK - "I love you more baby. But I'm the lucky one"

We both giggled and aria looked at us clueless.

Y/N - "Aww my baby girl is too cute. I love you aria"

JK - "Appa loves you aria"

Aria - "Love you chu"

We both cooed at her.

I have the best family. I'm so thankful for y/n for giving me such a nice angelic daughter. They both are my whole world.