🐰39🐰

◦•●◉✿Office love✿◉●•◦

Author's Pov :

Jeon Jungkook a 26 year old handsome hunk who is also know as South Korea's youngest billionaire also a famous CEO of his own made company. He is known for being brutally honest in making deals. People run after him to make a deal but he obviously doesn't give a shit. Whereas girls die just for him to glance at them cause of how sexy he is. But obviously he again doesn't give a shit because he has his eyes stuck onto his personal assistant Kang Y/n.

Kang Y/n a 24 year old women who got beauty and brain both plus point is her perfect body and honey tanned skin. She is working as Jungkook's personal assistant for 2 and a half years now. She knows how to convince people for making deals also good at handling disrespect and meetings.

When the two of them went to a business trip in New York they couldn't keep their hands to themselves and ended up making love. Y/n thought it's just a one time thing which she secretly wanted to last forever. Jungkook liked her attitude and personality ever since she came for her interview. He got to know she's a confident and bold women and it will be fun with her but ended up falling for her.

Flashback :

Their trip in New York ended, honestly y/n didn't wanted to leave thinking everything will go back to normal but she had a tiny hope in her heart that maybe they'll last forever.

JK - "Shall we leave?"

She nodded trying to get a grip on herself. They sat inside their car and drove off to jungkook's private jet. In 20 minutes they reached and sat inside the plane.
The pilot took off towards South Korea. Both of them were lying on the bed facing each. Y/n had a doubt she wanted to ask jungkook something but couldn't gather up the courage.

Y/n - "I.. I wanna ask you something"

JK - "Sure"

He said and tucked her hair behind her ear.

Y/n - "What are we?"

JK - "what do you mean by 'what are we'?

Y/n - "I mean what we did back in new York in the mansion together was it just a one time thing?"

JK - "Y/n say what you really wanna say"

Y/n - "I like you a lot I don't want us to act back to normal after we made love... Is this just sexual attraction or love?"

JK - "I like you too but"

Y/n - "But?"

JK - "I don't really know what we are.. I need some time to think"

Her heart broke when she heard what he said. Tears came into her eyes but she stayed strong in front of him.

Y/n - "Okay"

She turned around, her back facing him. She let her tears flow and cried herself to sleep.

Flashback Ends :
Present :

Y/n's Pov :

I was doing some work when Nancy said that Mr. Jeon is asking for me. I knocked onto his cabin door and heard a come in.
I pushed the door and walked inside.

Y/n - "You asked for me sir?"

JK - "Yes, arrange a flight ticket for me to Thailand"

Y/n - "Sure sir, but may I ask why?"

JK - "I have to attend a meeting there"

Y/n - "Then what about me?"

JK - "assistants aren't required I can handle it on my own"

I felt sad when he said that I let it slide.

Y/n - "Okay sir I'll book you're ticket"

He nodded.

JK - "Also please arrange my files I'm leaving tomorrow evening"

I nodded and went out of his cabin. I don't know why but tears gathered into my eyes. I took few deep breaths and calmed myself down.

Y/n - "Get a hold on yourself y/n
There's nothing between us"

I said and got back to my work.

Next Day :

I was in my apartment in my pajamas doing nothing but feeling sad. I wanted to join him for the trip but I can't.. I want to be with him but I can't.. I wanna make him mine but I can't. Tears started streaming down my eyes when those memories flashed in my mind. Those happy moments where they meant nothing to him? Why am I the only feeling like this. I got out of my thoughts when my phone started ringing.
I wiped my tears and picked it up as it's jungkook's call.

OTP :

Y/n - "Hello.. Good Evening Sir"

JK - "Hey, where are you?"

Y/n - "I'm at my apartment"

JK - "We're you crying y/n?"

Y/n - "No I was just... Watching a movie it made me emotional"

JK - "Stop lying you're bad at it"

And it took me all to break down into tears infront of him.

JK - "What happened baby? Please tell me I want to you"

Y/n - "Jungkook I love you I don't care about anything else I don't care if aren't meant to be together but still I love you alot...
Why are you behaving like this? Am I nothing to you after what happened in new york?"

JK - "Y/n I-"

Y/n - "Let it be you're going on a business trip and here I am making a mess..shall I come to see you off?"

JK - "Y/n I maybe a rude jerk but I always take good decision so here am I asking you will you marry me kang y/n?"

My eyes widen hearing what he said. Once again my tears were rolling down my face.

JK - "Will you marry me baby?"

Y/n - "Yes.. Yes I will"

JK - "I love you"

He said and ended the call.

Jungkook's Pov :

I kept my phone in my pocked and ran towards my car.

?? - "Mr. Jeon where are you going?"

JK - "Cancle this trip I need to go somewhere"

I sat inside my car and started the engine and drove in full speed towards y/n's apartment.

JK - "I'm coming my love now nothing can seperate or stop us"

Author's POV : 

Y/n's apartment doorbell rang she went and opened the door to see Jungkook standing there. He came inside and kissed her while his other hand was closing the door. Y/n started kissing him back, he carried her towards the couch and both of them fell on it. 

JK : "I love you so fucking much" 

Y/N : "I love you too" 

they broke the kiss and held their breath. 

JK : "Will you marry me?"

Her eyes widen hearing those words which she longed for, tears welled up in her eyes and she nodded her head multiple times. Jungkook smiled at her and placed the ring in her ring finger. Y/n hugged Jungkook out of happiness as if she won the world.  

JK : "I love you you're the best thing that has happened to me" 

Y/N : "You're my whole world I love you"