🐰35🐰

◦•●◉✿Baby's First Word✿◉●•◦

Author's POV :

The male got up from his sleep and looked at his right side to see his wife sleeping while facing their 1 year old baby boy, while the baby and holding his mom's finger and sleeping without caring about anything else. Jungkook smiled while admiring them. He slowly got down from the bed and went to washroom before keeping pillows beside the baby. He got freshed and changed into his office clothes in 30 minutes. Then he went down stairs and made breakfast for himself and the two of them. After eating and packing up his stuff for work he went upstairs to kiss his wife and son goodbye only to see Y/n being awake.

JK - "Good Morning Love"

Y/n - "Morning kookie, you're leaving for work?"

JK - "Yeah I had my breakfast and I prepared for the two of you as well"

Y/n - "Aww.. You could have woke me up"

JK - "It's fine baby I know these days have been hard for you and yesterday night cause of Jay having a problem with sleeping you were awake for 2 hours.. It's the least I could do"

Y/n - "When did I get so lucky for having a husband like you"

He just chuckled.

JK - "I'll leave now bye take care and call me if you need anything I'll get it when I come back from my office"

Y/n nodded. He went near her and kissed her forehead, y/n got up and hugged him, kissing his cheek.

Y/n - "Have a great day I'll send you you're lunch and drive carefully and-"

He cut her off in middle knowing what she is gonna tell later.

JK - "And talk on the phone while driving"

Y/n chuckled hearing him say what she was about to tell.

Y/n - "You know me very well"

JK - "Of course I do I didn't just simply marry you baby"

Y/n - "Uh huh"

They giggled with each other and kissed.

Jk - "I'll leave now bye I love you"

Y/n - "I love you more"

Jungkook kissed y/n's forehead and went towards Jay and kissed him as well. Then he exited the house and drove to work in his car.

Y/N's POV :

When jungkook left I got freshed and when I came out of the bathroom I saw Jay was awake in the bed. As soon as he saw me he smiled and made grabby hands for me to carry him.

Y/n - "My baby come here"

I picked him up and kissed his cheek. He yawned and kept his head on my shoulder.

Y/n - "You slept well my love"

He just blabbered something in his own language while I was trying to understand. I cleaned him up and fed his breakfast before having mine. After some of my household work I sat on the couch with Jay in my arms. I rested his back on my thighs and held his hands in mine.

Y/n - "Baby say mama"

He looked at me trying to figure out what I'm telling.

Y/n - "Say Ma.. Ma"

Jay - "Ma.. *alien language"

Y/n chuckled.

Y/n - "No that's not it baby say MaMa"

He didn't say the word mama but said everything else.

Y/n - "You're such a tease just like you're appa huh?"

I tickled him while he giggled cutely. Then later he yawned.

Y/n - "You slept so much.. More than mama I didn't even get to sleep cause of you and now you're feeling sleepy huh"

He giggled and showed his tongue to me.

Y/n - "Ohh you naughty boy"

I kissed his cheek multiple times
We both giggled and played a little.

At Night :

After having dinner the 3 of them
climbed on bed for sleeping. Before that they spent some quality time together. Jay was laying on the bed while his parents rested their face on their hands and admired their baby.
Jay played with jungkook while y/n was smiling while admiring them.

Y/n - "You know today I was teaching him how to mama"

JK - "Really? Did he respond?"

Y/n - "He didn't say mama but said everything else"

Both of the giggled and saw his face who was totally confused of what is happening. Suddenly Jay said...

Jay - "Ma.. Mama"

Their both's eyes widen hearing their sons first word.

Y/n - "Did you just say mama?? Say it once more please baby"

Jay - "Mama"

Y/n - "Aww aigo my baby"

Y/n kissed him multiple times while jungkook was still possessing everything.

Y/n - "Jungkook he called me mama!! Omg I can't believe it"

Jungkook admired y/n being so excited because he know how much y/n loved kids and wanted one since so long but cause of jungkook starting his career they had to wait for 3 years.

JK - "Yes love, are you happy?"

Y/n - "I'm damn happy"

Jay - "Appa.. Appa"

They looked at him with wide eyes.

JK - "My baby did you just call me appa?"

Jay - "Mama.. Appa"

Y/n - "Aww my baby jay"

She hugged him tightly.