🐰part 2🐰

◦•●◉✿Toxic household✿◉●•◦

Y/n's Pov :

I walked inside the house and got greeted by Mrs. Jeon and Ji-won noona. I left a deep breath knowing what will happen next.

Mrs. Jeon - "Do you think yourself as a Queen of this house? For you're kind information you're not so better start doing all the household chores!!"

Ji-won - "And you won't be getting lunch for talking back to me"

Mrs.Jeon - "and also I want you to clean all the guest rooms and all the bathrooms of this house"

Ji-won - "Mom the floor doesn't look shiny y/n make sure to clean it very nicely I should see myself in it"

I nodded and started doing my work.
First I started cleaning the dishes, cleaning the kitchen and arranging the dishes. Then I cleaned the dinning table.

I went upstairs to the guest room and cleaned all the 3 rooms and the bathroom's. Then I cleaned the washroom of Ji-won noona's and mom's bedroom also my bedroom.
After I'm done with that I got into the living before taking a bucket of water with chemical added into it and started cleaning the floor.

While I'm cleaning the floor ji-won noona walked inside the living room with shoes on and her shoe have mud stuck on them which made the whole living room dirty once again.

Y/N - "Noona you're shoe have mud on them"

Ji-won - "So what? Ohh it got dirty opps clean it again"

She said and walked away. I signed and started cleaning the floor again.
After 1 hour I was finally done.

I walked to the kitchen and started cutting the vegetables for making lunch.

Mrs. Jeon - "Y/n what are you doing?"

Y/N - "I'm making lunch Mrs. Jeon"

Mrs. Jeon - "Hmm after making lunch serve us and go to the garden there are so many dry leaves it's so dirty clean all of it"

Y/N - "Yes Mrs. Jeon"

I prepared lunch and served everyone but accidentally I spilled some soup on ji-won noona's hand and she screamed.

Ji-won - "are you blind? Can't you see my hand you idiot!!"

Mrs. Jeon - "Y/n have you lost you're mind!! You burnt her hand"

Y/N - "I'm sorry noona and Mrs. Jeon
I'll get the first aid box"

Ji-won - "I know you're doing it on purpose because I made the floor dirty
Why are you so heartless? You and jungkook are the same!!"

Y/N - "Noona don't bring jungkook into this. It's my fault and I apologize"

Mrs. Jeon came forward and slapped me.

Mrs. Jeon - "Stop it first of all it's you're mistake and you're talking back to her!! Don't you have sense useless girl get lost from here don't show me you're ugly face!!"

I walked to my room and locked myself while crying.

Y/N - "I know it's my mistake but... Why did she need to involve jungkook in it.
First of all they scolded him in morning cause of them he did eat his breakfast now he is gonna skip his lunch. They don't care about him his own parents and brother but what about me? I'm his wife.I care for him"

I cried and cried untill no tears were left to cry. I decided to call jungkook. After a few rings he picked up the call.

OTP :