🐰26🐰(Part-2)

Few Months Later :

Y/n's Pov :

I'm in my 9th month of pregnancy Jungkook did not care for me at all But even I made my mind "I won't care I'll handle my baby by myself I don't need his help" While I'm going down to keep my plate in the sink I felt a sharp pain between my legs the plate fell down from my hands and I kept my hands on my belly.
Ajumma who works here rushed towards me.

Y/n - "Ajumma I think it's time Ahhh~ please take me to the hospital"

Ajumma - "Yes yes I'll take you"

She held me and took me outside the house. The driver and ajumma helped me sit inside, then we drove to the hospital.

Y/n - "Ahhh~ it's paining a lot ajumma"

Ajumma - "just 2 minutes dear"

She moved the hair out of my forehead, wipping the sweat out of my forehead.

Ajumma - "Please drive fast"

In 5 minutes we finally reached the hospital. Both of them helped me inside, the nurse laid me down on a strecher taking me inside the labour room.

Author's Pov :

When y/n went inside the labour room ajumma decided to call jungkook as she is his wife even though they aren't on good terms.

OTP :

Ajumma - "Hello jungkook?"

JK - "Yes ajumma?"

Ajumma - "Dear please rush quickly to the hospital y/n is in labour she needs you"

JK - "Fine"

Ajumma knew he wouldn't say no to her. A nurse came outside.

Nurse - "Is miss y/n's husband here?"

Ajumma - "He is-"

She was cut half way through when jungkook walked in.

JK - "Yes I'm here"

Nurse - "Sir could you come inside and console your wife?"

JK - "Hmm"

They walked inside. Jungkook went beside y/n he is too stunned to speak anything as he is seeing y/n crying for the first time.

JK - "I-It's fine, just push"

After a bit of hesitation he held her hand, but she held tighter.

Y/n - "I-I can't any-anymore"

Nurse - "Her BP is going down"

Doc - "The baby is struggling make her wear an oxygen mask"

Y/n's eyes started closing her grip on jungkook's hand was slowly fading. JK got tensed seeing all of this.

Doc - "Mr. Jeon there is a problem"

JK - "Wh-what?"

Doc - "Either her or the baby please decide one"

Jungkook's Pov :

My whole world stopped when I heard that I froze on my place.
Y/n's crys and on one side me thinking what to do.

Y/n - "Jung-jung.. Kook please sav-save my ba-baby"

JK - "Save my wife"

He said and went away, y/n looked shocked.

Y/n - "Jungkook please no"

JK - "I choose my wife"

He went away saying that he went away.

Later :

After 1 and a half hour the doctor came out. Jungkook went to ask about y/n's condition.

Doc - "As you told we saved you're wife, even if you would save the baby he or she wouldn't have survived the baby had some health issues"

Jungkook felt bad, a thump in his heart. He held back his tears and nodded.

Doc - "You're wife have been shifted to a normal room you may see her"

He nodded going away.

JK's Pov :

I pushed the door open stepping inside I saw y/n sitting lifelessly while the nurse did checked up on her and went away. I sat beside her on the bed taking her hand in mine but she did not held my hand back nor did anything. She was just breathing with eyes filled in tears no blinking nor any movement.

JK - "Are you feeling better?"

She faced me in less than a second she started crying.

Y/n - "Why!! Why did you choose me? Because of you I lost my baby"

She hit my chest with her tiny fists.

JK - "Did you think of me? How would I take care of the baby all by myself? After months of carrying it  would you die without seeing it?"

Y/n - "Aren't you happy now? The baby is dead"

JK - "Y/n..I know what I have said
But I'm not that heartless"

Y/n - "I hate you jungkook... I hate fucking hate you"

Part 3 is coming right up!!!!