🐰25🐰

◦•●◉✿When you're mafia husband caught you dancing in rain ✿◉●•◦

Y/n's Pov :

Here I'm sitting in my bedroom reading a book with a cup of coffee in my hand. I got eventually got bored of reading and kept it aside. I looked out of the window to see black clouds
I guess it's gonna rain. Yay!!
I love rains when I was a kid I always used to play in rain but now as I got married I stopped
Thinking what will jungkook aka my cold husband would tell.
Will he scold me if I play in rain?
A loud thunder got me out of my thoughts as I looked out and pretty rain drops started falling.
I excitedly went out of my bedroom more like running.

House maid - "Mrs. Jeon we're are you going... It's raining?"

Y/n - "Noona I'm going and playing out in rain, you wanna join?"

House maid - "No thank you but even you shouldn't go if you catch cold Mr. Jeon will be upset"

Y/n - "Who cares about that bunny. I'm going bye!!"

I ran out barefoot just in my white full sleeves short dress.
The water droplets fell onto my skin making me shiver. I spread out my hands wide spinning.

Y/n - "Wah!! This feels so nice!!"

I started dancing forgetting everything. I did a few kpop steps thinking of myself like a idol in an award show or concert.

Y/n - "Smooth like butter"

I sang one of my favorite song and danced along.

Jungkook's Pov :

I finally finished my work and went outside my company to home. Today's day was stressful.
It soon started raining as I'm driving home. I thought it would be nice if me and y/n watch a movie with some hot chocolate.
I smiled while thinking about it.

In a while I reached home. I opened the car door and ran inside so that I won't get wet.
I opened the door and entered inside to see no one. I called out y/n but no response. I thought she's upstairs or in washroom.

House maid - "Welcome home Mr. Jeon" *bow*

JK - "Hm. Where's y/n?"

House maid - "Mrs. Jeon is in the backyard she said she wanted to play in rain"

JK - "What? Why didn't you stop her?"

House maid - "I said her to not play you'll get angry but she... "

I saw she is trying to not laugh.
I raised my eyebrow.

JK - "What did she say?"

House maid - "She said w-who care-cares about that bun-bunny
I'm going bye"

Oh so she thinks am a bunny.

JK - "Okay you may go home now"

House maid - "Thank you Mr. Jeon" *bowed and left*

I kept my bag aside and went out of the house into the backyard and saw my wife dancing. I smiled while looking at her but then I stopped when I saw her doing some weird step... I guess it's super tuna step. This girl is so weird. I slowly walked behind her and back hugged her.

Y/n - "O-oh.. Jung-jungkook"

JK - "Yes it's me and what are you doing here?"

Y/n - "Umm.. Playing in rain"

JK - "And who said you could play?"

Y/n - "No one.. I was desperate to play. I'm sorry"

I turned her around to face me.

JK - "Let's go inside"

I carried her in bridal style inside. And asked her to change her clothes. Till then I prepared hot chocolate for both of us.
She came down wearing hoodie and baggy pants.
I took a towle and started drying her hair while she looked at me Clueless. I soon finished and we sat down having hot chocolate.

JK - "Who did you call a bunny?"

I saw her widen her eyes and her breath stopped. She looked at me and smiled a little.

Y/n - "How did you knew?"

JK - "I have my own ways... Do I look like a bunny to you?"

She nodded as a yes then no. I pulled her close to me and made her sit on my lap.

JK - "Look at me"

She looked at me innocently with her doe eyes.

JK - "What if you get sick? You know it's not good for you to play in rain?"

She nodded playing with my shirt buttons.

JK - "Will you play next time with me?"

She looked at me with surprised eyes.

Y/n - "You'll play with me?"

I nodded.

JK - "But just for 15 to 20 minutes"

Y/n - "Okay let's go then"

JK - "No not now you already played and danced a lot"

Y/n - "Dance?"

JK - "Yeah I saw you dancing to super tuna you were looking really funny yet cute"

Y/n - "Cute? You think I'm cute"

JK - "Yes very cute.. My cutie pie"

I kissed her cheeks. She blushed and hit my chest. I chuckled and hugged her close to me.

Y/n - "I love you"

JK - "I love you too my love"

She peaked my cheek and went back to hugging me.