🐰29🐰

◦•●◉✿Our Baby✿◉●•◦

Author's Pov :

Jungkook sipped his suitcase which is placed on the bed, he kept it down on the ground before looking at his 9 month old pregnant wife Jeon Y/n. Sadness was shown on her face with a cute pout.

JK - "Y/n if you make that face how can I go baby hm!"

Y/n - "Don't go then"

JK - "Even I don't want to go love but it's very urgent if I won't go now there may be problems for us and our baby.. We don't want that right?"

He placed his hand on her left cheek and caressed it. She thought for a while before nodding sadly.

JK - "But I promise to come back as soon as I can hm?"

Y/n - "Okay have a safe flight and call me when you reach there"

He nodded with a small smile on his wife. Y/n hugged him burying her face in his chest, he too wrapped his arms around her resting his head on top of her's.
The stayed liked that for a while before jungkook had to leave.

JK - "Take care of yourself for me
Have you're meals and medicines on time also call me when ever you want ok honey?"

Y/n - "You too take care for me"

JK - "I will sweetheart"

He kissed her forehead before bending down to her belly and placing a kiss there too.

JK - "Bye my baby I love you and you're eomma so much.. Don't trouble mommy too much hm"

Y/n - "Baby and I love you more"

He smiled softly before hugging her and leaving. Y/n stood near the door and waved as his car drove off from her sight.

Mrs. Jeon - "Let's go inside dear"

Y/n nodded.

Mrs. Jeon - "I know you're sad I understand it but live the moment you are in right now which is carrying a baby... Maybe you won't feel that once again"

Y/n - "You're right eomma"

Mrs. Jeon - "That's like my daughter in law"

They both chuckled together.

Few Days Later :

Y/n's due date came very soon
She become extra careful and already packed everything up for the hospital in advance. While going downstairs to watch TV she felt a sharp pain in her belly and something wet between her legs.
She screamed loudly in pain grabbing the attention of Mr. And Mrs. Jeon who were in the living room. The quickly rushed to her.

Mrs. Jeon - "I think it's the time let's quickly rush her to the hospital"

Mr. Jeon - "I'll take the bags and come.. Driver!! Quickly help them"

He nodded. They 4 sat in the car and drove to the hospital. In a while when they reached the hospital nurses took y/n in the labour room and the doctor started the delivery. Meanwhile outside Mrs. Jeon called jungkook and informed him everything. He got so tensed but even couldn't to anything he just prayed that the delivery should go well and both the baby and y/n should be fine.
After waiting for 1 hour the delivery went well and both the baby and mother were fine which was said by the doctor. They shifted her to a normal room but still y/n was unconscious. Both jungkook and y/n were blessed with a cute baby girl. Who looked just like y/n and jungkook.
When y/n woke up and took her daughter in her arms for the first time she felt overwhelmed and happy but a little sad because jungkook wasn't by her side.
She took her phone and thought of video calling him. After a few rings he picked up the call.

OTP :

Y/n - "Hey Koo"

JK - "Y/n how are you love is the baby fine?! Is it a girl or boy?"

Y/n - "Calm down baby I'm fine and we are blessed with a cute baby girl who looks like both of us"

She showed their baby to jungkook, he cried while seeing his baby.

JK - "I'm so happy.. My baby girl thank you so much for gifting me this precious little thing"

Y/n - "It's fine just come soon we both wanna meet you"

JK - "The work is fully done I'll fly back evening and reach there by morning"

Y/n - "Be quick kookie it's already so late"

JK - "I promise sweetheart"

The Next Day :

Jungkook's Pov :

I quietly entered inside my home but I got surprised seeing my parents awake at freaking 5:30 in the morning watching TV. They freaked out seeing me too appa was all ready to hit me with a vase in his hands.

JK - "Guys relax it's me!!"

Mrs. Jeon - "Omo you scared me!"

JK - "Where's Y/n?"

Mr. Jeon - "In your room"

JK - "Okay I'm going there bye!"

I quietly walked upstairs and opened the door to be met by y/n sleeping with my cute angel side of her. I slipped out of my shoes before climbing onto the bed. I carefully caressed my baby's face before placing a kiss in top.

JK - "Hey baby"

She soon opened her eyes and looked at me. I smiled and brushed our noses together.

JK - "I'm you're appa"

I tickled her tummy, she let out cute giggles. I too giggled along with her.

Y/n - "Jungkook.. ?"

JK - "Hey love"

I leaned forward and kissed her forehead.

Y/n - "When did you come here?"

JK - "Few minutes ago sorry if I disturbed you"

Y/n - "It's fine.. I missed you so much"

JK - "I missed you too baby"

We both hugged each with our baby in between.

JK - "She's so cute her doe eyes, small lips, chubby cheeks I'll eat her up"

I nibbled on her cheek she giggled loudly throwing her hands and legs up in the air. Me and y/n both smiled while admiring her.

JK - "I'm such a awful husband who couldn't be there for his wife's delivery"

Y/n - "Kookie.. Stop feeling guilty
Whatever you did was for the 3 of us I understand baby"

JK - "I'll never leave you alone now"

Y/n softly smiled at me.

Y/n - "Did you decide a name for her?"

Y/n - "Yeah my daughters name will be Jeon Jihi"

Y/n - "Aww that's a cute little name"

JK - "Now jihi you won't be having any boyfriend till you turn 20 no dating any boy and you'll get married when you're 30 or later whenever you like"

Y/n *laugh* - "Kookie she isn't even one year old"

JK - "So what? My daughter is my princess she'll never compromise nor adjust till she have her appa
I'll treat her like my princess I'll spoil you to death my jihi"

I kissed her fluffy cheeks she leaned in a placed her lips on my chin as she couldn't reach to my face.

Y/n - "Aww"

JK - "My baby I love you so much"

I kissed her back multiple times
Y/n giggled seeing us.

Y/n - "Now shall we sleep for some more time it's only 6"

He nodded before going and changing his clothes before hopping back into the bed. Jungkook placed jihi on his chest with y/n in his left arm 3 of them fully covered with the fluffy blanket hit their sleep.