🐰24🐰

◦•●◉✿When you're on your periods✿◉●•◦

Author's Pov :

Jeon Y/n was in her house like always, doing the house chores
She felt tired so she decided to rest for a bit and then make lunch for herself. Y/n walked to her bedroom to take nap for a while. While she was in a deep sleep, she felt something wet yet uncomfortable feeling between her legs so she decided to check.
She walked inside the bathroom and checked her underwear and found out that she started her period.

Y/N - "Not again"

Irritatedly y/n took a shower once again to feel a bit relaxed then she wore lose sweat pants along with jungkook's hoodie obviously wearing the pad. After getting dressed, she thought of having something light as she wasn't hungry. Y/n made herself a sandwich along with lemonade to feel better. After having her lunch, she walked to her bedroom to sleep again. Y/n got into her covers, covering her body warmly as the AC was on giving out cool air. She closed her eyes to sleep but couldn't even after 20 minutes she wasn't able to sleep. So she decided to text jungkook.

✨Text✨

💗 Love💗

Y/N : Hey Kookie!
Are you working?

💗wifey💗
JK : Hey love!
Yes, I just got out from a meeting
Why?

💗Love💗
Y/N : Oh... Okay
Nothing much, I just got my period and can't sleep :(

💗Wifey💗
JK : Aww my baby
Is it hurting alot?
Shall I come home baby?

💗Love💗
Y/N : It's hurting but not that much... Can you come? It's okay if you have work :)

💗Wifey💗
JK : Work can wait forever not you my babydoll
I'm coming home in 20 mins with your favorite treats 😘

💗Love💗
Y/N : Thank you kookie oppa 🥰
Come soon... I'm waiting
Love you 💜

💗Wifey💗
JK : It's fine darling
I'll come quickly
Love you more 💜

✨ End of conversation ✨

Y/n tried to sleep till jungkook arrives.

Jungkook's Pov :

I ended the chat talk with y/n and got up from my chair wearing my coat. On my way out of the company I called my secretary saying that cancel all my work for today. Then I drove to the supermarket to buy treats for my babydoll. I entered inside the huge supermarket with not many people. I took a cart and walked to the chips section first.

I picked up 5 packet of chips which y/n loves. Then I also took like 10 different types of chocolate of course I won't forget Nutella. Then I took 2 packs of ice cream and 2 bottle of banana milk for me and strawberry milk for y/n. I also brought a pack of sanitary napkins with pain killers also a hot water pack. After I'm done I payed for everything and got inside my car driving off to home.

Y/n's Pov :

I heard the door bell ring. I excitedly walked to the living room and opened the door to see jungkook standing with a bag full of treats in his left hand. I jumped onto him, hugging the hell out of him.

Y/N - "I missed you so much oppa"

JK - "I missed you too my baby
Let me keep this bag first or else we both will fall"

I got down from him, holding on the end of his suit like a lost puppy. He turned around and carried me kissing my whole face
I giggled.

JK - "You wanna see what I brought for you?"

Y/N - "Yes"

While carrying me, he showed all the chips, chocolate, ice cream, drinks he brought for me also with pads, pain killers & hot water bag.

Y/N - "You're such a nice husband
I'm glad I married you"

I said before kissing his cheek.
He smiled at me before peaking my lips.

JK - "Do you wanna watch a movie or sleep while cuddling?"

Y/N - "I'm not sleepy, I wanna watch movie while cuddling"

JK - "Anything for my baby girl"

He carried me to our bedroom.

JK - "Sit here and select a movie till then I'll quickly change my clothes and bring you you're snacks hm?"

I nodded while taking the tv remote in my hand. I looked through Netflix for something interesting to watch but everything seemed boring. Jungkook came out wearing something comfortable, he also brought me my snacks still I was finding a movie.

Y/N - "I don't know what to watch"

JK - "How about cartoons?"

Y/N - "Yes!! Can we watch masha and the bear?"

JK - "Of course baby you anything you like" *kiss on forehead*

Y/N - "Thank you"

I played masha and the bear my favourite episode popped up.
I smiled while looking at the screen. It's one of my favorite cartoons of all the time. I used to watch it a lot even with jungkook.

I ate my chips while laying on jungkook's chest, he too ate few chips. We both were covered warmly under the blanket. I giggled as a funny scene came.

JK - "You're so cute baby... I love when you're like this"

He said while kissing my cheek
But my whole focus was on the TV screen.

Y/N - "Why? Don't you like me the other times?"

JK - "No baby I love you how ever you are but today you are extra cute"

Y/N - "You mean I'm not cute all the time?"

JK - "Aniya jagiya.. You're always cute my cupcake"

He said while making me sit on his lap while kissing my cheek.

Y/N - "I was just teasing you"

I said while giggling.

JK - "My silly girl I love you and I'm glad I married you"

Y/N - "Me too I love you too"

I hugged him before kissing his whole face he giggled kissing me back.

The End ~

How's it? Did you all like it or love it? I'm sorry for updating late my holidays are going on so I'm doing what I like but I'll still upload regularly.

I made this Oneshot cuz I'm on my period 🙂 but it's nothing new nor bad for ME coz I don't have period cramps nor my stomach hurts... So i guess it's pretty easy for me 😎

Anyways bye take care babies
Love you all, enjoy your holidays to the fullest 😊🥰😘🌺💜💗