🐰31🐰

Continuation :

Jungkook's Pov :

After a while y/n calmed down and looked up at me. Her eyes and nose were red from crying. Her eyes we're puffy, her lips looked swollen but despite these all she look pretty like always.
All of sudden y/n kissed me on my lips. I was too stunned to speak but I too started kissing her back. She pulled me closer, I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her onto my lap.
We both kissed each other passionately, it felt good yet wrong at the same time. After a while we broke the kiss.

Y/n - "I.. I think I have feelings for you"

JK - "I do too sweetheart"

She looked into my eyes with suprise.

JK - "I would love to make you mine"

Y/n - "Make me yours... Erase his marks and make new beautiful marks of you're love"

With that saying I carried her in bridal style to my room and made love to her.

Next Morning :

I saw y/n fluttering her eyes open
I smiled at her when she saw me
I leaned down and kissed her forehead. She hummed in response before getting up.

Y/n - "Good morning daddy"

JK - "Morning sweetheart"

Y/n - "Is jihoon home yet?"

I nodded as No.

Y/n - "What about mom?"

JK - "She is not home either"

Y/n - "Jungkook... I don't want this to be just a one night stand I want it to be more than that"

JK - "Will you date me y/n?"

She nodded with a big smile on her face. I smiled back and attached our lips together. We had showered together before going down stairs to have breakfast hand in hand.

Y/n - "What do you want to eat?"

JK - "Eggs and bread"

She nodded and started making breakfast for us. I set the table before back hugging her. Placing kisses on her collarbone and shoulder.

JK - "You look pretty today"

Y/n - "Am I not pretty everyday?"

JK - "Of course you are baby"

I turned her around and kissed her lips. She held my shirt tight while my hands around her waist pulled her more close to Me. We broke apart a few seconds later then had the first meal of the day.

Y/n - "Jungkook can I say something?"

I nodded.

Y/n - "I want to be honest with you... *deep breath* what if jihoon and his mom got to know about this? I mean our relationship"

JK - "Do you trust me y/n?"

She nodded. I held her hand in mine and spoke.

JK - "Whatever the situation maybe we'll face it together, you'll find me by you're side and don't worry I'll handle it"

I lift y/n's chin to kiss her lips but got Interrupted by jihoon walking in. We were quick enough to move away. Jihoon looked mad and angry at the same time. He directly came to me and held me by my collar.

Jihoon - "What type of a dad you are huh? How dare you to touch my girlfriend?"

JK - "Take you're nasty hands off me and bark"

Jihoon - "do you have a little bit of shame left?"

JK - "I said hands off!!"

I shouted and removed his hands off me. Then he punched me I did the same. We two begin fighting.

Y/n - "Jungkook stop you'll get hurt!!"

Y/n tried to pull me away from jihoon but I was too busy with beating him.

Y/n - "Jihoon atleast you stop, we can talk calmly!!"

We both stopped.

Jihoon - "I'm gonna report about you to the police for fucking my girlfriend"

JK - "I did not fuck her like how you did the other night that too forcefully.. I made love to her"

He scoffed.

Jihoon - "She's my girlfriend I'll do whatever I want with her you're no one to tell"

JK - "She isn't you're fucking property!!"

Jihoon came towards y/n and shouted at her.

Jihoon - "What made you go to him huh? Is he a better fuck than me? Wasn't I enough?fucking answer me y/n!!"

Y/n - "Stop!! Just get away from me!! I'm disgusted by you"

Jihoon - "I think you forgot what I taught you the other night"

He held her wrist and was dragging her upstairs but I was quick enough to pull her towards me.

JK - "Stay in you're fucking limits jihoon I'll forget who you are and beat the living shit out of you if you speak to her in this manner"

Then suddenly jihoon's mom walked inside. She saw the scene and questioned us what has happened.

Jihoon - "Mom I'm sure you'll love to know what you're husband has done... He cheated on you with my girlfriend. He fucked y/n inspite/despite of being with you"

Jihoon's mom - "Is it true jungkook?"

JK - "No.. I did not fuck y/n I made love to her that's right... I'm sorry for what I have done with you but I think we both are not for each other... We both are totally different... I felt pity for your condition and agreed to this relationship but I got to know I don't have any romantic feelings towards you... I'm sorry but please find a much better man than me who truly loves you be with him... We both have a long life ahead of us and we should spend it with the person we love
Who our hearts beat for"

Jihoon's mom - "Don't be sorry jungkook instead I'm happy we both finally understood and anyways I was going to bring this divorce papers to you"

JK - "Before that would you like to know the bitter truths of you're son?"