🐰8🐰

◦•●◉✿Online Classes but your boyfriend is horny✿◉●•◦

Y/n's Pov :

I'm typing an essay which I need to submit today. While I'm typing my boyfriend jungkook came to me and said.

JK - "Babe I'm horny let's do it"

My eyes widen at what he said.

Y/N - "Jungkook are you being serious right now? We literally had sex last night how can you be horny again?!!"

JK - "I don't know babe... I guess you're hot that's why"

He giggled and started to kiss my neck. But I pushed him away.

Y/N - "Nope not now later... I have a class to attend in 30 mins also I need to submit this essay"

JK - "We will be quick baby please come!!"

He whined like a small kid.

Y/N - "Kookie please no I'm sorry... You did the same thing last time when I said I have to complete this freaking essay!!"

I said while typing on my laptop.

JK - "Babe please~"

Y/N - "We have a bathroom go help yourself"

I simply said and turned my chair back to its position. I heard him groan and walk out of the room. I giggled and got back to my work.

Later :

I finally finished my essay and emailed it to my history teacher. Finally this burden is off my shoulders. I drank some soda from the can while joining the zoom class. I joined the class and switched my camera on.

Y/N - "Good Morning Mam!!"

I greeted her cheerfully knowing that she won't need to scold me again for submitting my essay late.

Mam - "Ms. Y/n did you submit your essay?"

Y/N - "Yes mam I have already emailed it to you. You can give it a check"

Mam - "Oh yeah... I got it thank you Ms. Y/n"

She said and smiled at me which seemed so fake even I did the same thing. After 10 mins of taking the attendance and asking for essays she finally started teaching something.
While I'm marking, underling the important points she said jungkook walked inside the room giving me a smirk. I weirdly looked at him.

Y/N - "Kookie go out I'm in my class!!"

I said before muting my mic. He did not tell anything but leaned down in front of me going inside the table.
I widen my eyes.

Y/N - "Jungkook what the-"

I was cut off by my teacher.

Mam - "Ms. Y/n please concentrate on your class and it's better if you switch on you mic?"

Y/N - "Y-yes sorry mam"

I quickly did what she said. Down there jungkook already removed my shorts and panties while I was speaking to her.

JK - "Be quiet and focus on your class and let me have my meal"

He whispered and started eating me out under the table. I gasped and tried to hold in my moans.

Mam - "Ms.y/n are you alright?"

Y/N - "Umm.. Y-yes mam.. I just hurt my toe"

I lied she just glared at me and went back to teaching. I looked down to see jungkook they way he was eating me made my toes curl. He was roughly sucking me and biting my bud.

Mam - "Ms. Y/n please read the paragraph from page 50"

Y/N - "Y-yes"

I started reading the paragraph trying hard not to moan and keep a straight face on. Jungkook added 2 fingers in me making me moan but I covered it off with a cough.

Mam - "Ms.y/n are you sure your okay?"

Y/N - "No m-mam... I'm not fe-feeling well"

Mam - "Okay then leave the class and take rest"

I contained my happiness and thanked her before leaving the class. I started moaning loudly as jungkook was fingering me hard.

Y/N - "Ahhh... Kookie~umm."

JK - "It's daddy for you babygirl"

Finally I cum on his fingers but still he did not stop and started to eat me once again.

Y/N - "Ahhhh~ .... Daddy... Mmm I'm sensitive"

JK - "You have been a bad girl babydoll for telling no to daddy. Don't worry daddy will give a nice punishment"

I once again cum this is my 2 orgasm and I'm so exhausted. Jungkook carried to to the bed and layed me down before hovering above me. I removed all of his clothes and entered in me. Both if us moaned loudly.

Y/N - "Mmm... Ahhh daddy~"

He pounded into me so hard making the bed shake. I held onto his bicep for support. He filled me up so good. I'm such a moaning mess understand him.
I don't care if anyone hears. He is just making me feel so fucking good.

Y/N - "Ohhh yeah~ daddy you fill me up so good!!"

JK - "You're so tight babydoll"

He went more fast hiting my g-spot.
I screamed and cried out both in pleasure and pain.

Y/N - "Ahhh daddy I'm go-nna cu-um"

JK - "Cum baby cum for daddy"

I cum with a loud moan. He too cum into me. We both fell asleep right after our orgasm.