🐰16🐰

◦•●◉ impropriate behaviour ✿◉●•◦

Author's Pov :

The jeon couple were making out while watching the movie playing. Only kissing sounds and low moans were heard. Their kiss got interrupted by jungkook's phone ringing sound.

JK - "I'll take it later"

He said and went back to kissing her wife's lips. Y/n gently pushed him back making him confuse.

Y/N - "It may be important kookie"

JK - "Not as important as this"

He was about to kiss her lips but..she glared at him. He pouted and picked up the call. A loud voice can be heard making jungkook groan.

JK - "Yah jimin hyung are you planning to make me deaf!!"

He said annoyed.

JM - "No but I'm sure after this I'll kill you with my bare hands you bastard"

JK - "What happened?"

JM - "Where are you?"

JK - "WDYM where I am I'm obviously at home"

JM - "You were supposed to attend business party of Mr. Choi jeon freaking jungkook!!"

JK - "Hyung chill it's on Saturday!!"

JM - "And what day is it today?"

JK - "It's saturday.. Oh man holy shit!!"

JM - "You have 30 mins get ready and get your ass here quickly!!"

JK - "Ok ok I'm coming!!"

He quickly ended the call and saw his wife's confused face.

Y/N - "Why was jimin oppa shouting at you?"

JK - "Cause I forgot that I had to attend a business party today we need to get ready quickly, baby wear something elegant you're my wife okay?"

Y/n nodded. Both of them went to their room and started getting ready.

JK - "Jagiya are you ready?"

Y/N - "I just need to wear my dress.. Go out of the room"

JK - "Come on baby I already saw you naked many times"

Y/N - "Jeon Jungkook are you going or do you wanna sleep on the couch?"

He already went out of the room without any explanation. Y/n giggled knowing that he hates to sleep on the couch. She quickly wore her dress, heels and sprayed mist on her dress, neck and wrists before going out of thr room.

Mrs. Jeon's Look :

Dress :

Heels :

Heels :