🐰Part - 3🐰

Jungkook's Pov :

Right now me and y/n are taking popcorn from the food court before going inside, we still have 20 mins left.
I also took 2 soda cans incase we wanna drink something. I took the order and went to sit near y/n.

Y/N - "Which movie?"

JK - *Pick any movie*

Y/N - "Oh.. I have seen the trailer of it"

JK - "I'm sure you'll like it!!"

We spoke about random stuff while waiting for the movie. Soon everyone started going inside. We too started went inside and got seated. After 5 minutes the movie started playing.
Me and y/n covered ourselves with the thin blanket near our legs keeping ourselves warm. Y/n snuggled close to
me I wrapped my hand around her waist.

Y/N - "You're so comfortable"

JK - "Am I?"

She nodded. I smiled before placing a kiss on her forehead.

JK - "Jagiya ..I'm sorry about yesterday I did not mean to tell those all to you...I'm very sorry. I had a bad day but I know it doesn't give me the right to shout at you...please forgive me baby"

Y/N - "I forgive you kookie... I can't be angry on you for more than 1 hour after all you're my baby bunny"

We giggled and brushed our noses together.

Y/N - "Even I remove my anger at you but you never told"

JK - "Because I love you"

Y/N - "I love you alot"

I peaked each other's lips and
We watched the movie in each other's arms.

Later :

The movie ended, we walked out of the mall to a beautiful restaurant which I booked for us. We got seated and a waiter came, serving us our order. We started eating.

JK - "You like this place?"

Y/N - "It's beautiful"

JK - "What bout the food?"

Y/N - "It's delicious but kookie even if you would take me to eat street food or have ramen in a local restaurant I would love that"

I smiled and placed a kiss on the back of her hand. We ate our food in a comfortable silence. Soon our desert arrived. I took a piece of the chocolate cake and fed it to y/n. She shyly ate it.
I giggled.

JK - "You still feel shy when I feed you"

Y/N - "I was more shy when you fed me in front of you're parents"

JK - "Aww my baby"

I kissed her cheeks. We fed each other the cake. Then I went to pay the bills while y/n took a hold of my shirt and stood behind me. It's her habit.

Manager - "Thank you sir, please do visit us again also.. You both make a cute couple. Have a good night"

He bowed to me. I smiled and thanked him before exiting the restaurant. We sat in the car and I drove to the beach.
We removed our shoes and walked around the beach. The cold water hit our feet making us sightly shiver. I took a coat from the car and wrapped it around y/n.

Y/N - "Thank you but aren't you cold?"

JK - "I'm fine I'll hug my hot wife to make me warm"

I noticed how y/n's cheek turned red.
I chuckled before wrapping my hands around her bringing her close to my chest. I hugged her tightly.