🐰part - 3🐰

Y/N's Pov :

When I first saw jungkook I forgot how to breath for a second. He was deadly gorgeous. How can a boy be this handsome? Never in my life I have seen a boy this handsome!! Maybe because I don't usually go out but all of his hyung's are bomb too. I never knew mafia's are this handsome.

We reached home I felt too stunned to say anything it's a freaking mansion.
This guy is so rich!!! I can't believe I married him!! My step mom loves money and I can't believe why she did not marry her daughter instead of me
I'm sure she would be living like a princess. Jungkook helped me get out of the car. We walked inside the mansion which is so gorgeous from inside and outside. 5 maids were standing in a line as soon as we entered inside they bowed at us. I bowed back but jungkook stood there nodding at them with a small smile.

JK - "This is Jeon Y/n my wife you will address her as Mrs. Jeon"

They nodded.

JK - "You all can leave now but tomorrow morning from 5 o'clock I need all of you here before 8 I need everything done is that clear?"

He spoke in a deadly cold voice. Shivers ran down my spine hearing that. They all nodded their heads, bowed and went to their homes.

JK - "I'll show you our room"

Y/N - "Ou-our"

JK - "You're my wife so of course you'll be staying in my room and I know you can't sleep nor stay alone"

My face turned red in embarrassment
He smirked looking at me. Then we walked to our room which is huge, very clean also elegant. It's in dark colors like black, grey. It's very cozy and warm.

JK - "go and change you're clothes"

I nodded taking my night wear and walking inside the bathroom. Which is huge and nice too. I quickly changed my clothes and took a cold shower.
I did my night routine, brushed my teeth before walking outside. I saw jungkook talking on phone with someone. He noticed my presence, he walked past me before looking at me from head to toe he winked at me before going. My cheeks turned red due to that. I arranged my clothes in the wardrobe till he comes. I quickly finished it in 10 mins. Then I stood in balcony looking at the stars, the sky look very dark today but not much from the presences of the moon which is beautiful like always. Suddenly while looking at the stars and moon
I missed my mom and dad. Tears escaped my eyes remembering them.
My dad used to tell that he will walk me down the asile with his favorite coat on I used to find it very silly but now I miss it. I walked alone today.
Suddenly I felt two arms wrapped around me I quickly wiped my tears.

JK - "What happened? why are crying?"

He turned me around, wipping my tears. I cried a little more.

JK - "What happened love? Are you not feeling well? Did someone say something to you?"

I shook my head as no.

JK - "Then?"

Y/N - "I miss my parents"

He hugged me tightly patting my back in a comforting way. I too hugged him back.

JK - "It's okay.. I know how hard it is because even I don't have parents"

Y/N - "Really?"

JK - "Yes they left me in a orphanage... But don't be sad you have me.. You'll never feel alone I promise"

He wiped my tears. I sniffed and again hugged him. He patted my back.

JK - "Can I ask you something?"

Y/N - "Hmm"

JK - "Answer the truth... Does you're mom abuse you?"

I didn't knew what to tell I forze in my place.

JK - "Answer me"

I slowly nodded.

JK - " For How long?"

Y/N - "For many years... My mom passed away while giving birth to me so my appa decided he should marry again so that someone will be there to take care of me, he married my step mom for a year she was very nice to me but.. When my appa got a job with a very good position he often used to go on business trips leaving me alone with my step mom and step sister.... She used to make me do all the house chores, she also wouldn't send me to school appa didn't knew all these.... Few years back when I was 13 when appa was coming back from USA there was a crash and ap-appa died... He didn't knew till his death what was happening he thought that i was in good hands"

I started crying again remembering all those unpleasant memories.

JK - "I'm sorry... You have gone through alot I wish I would have came early to save you"

Y/N - "Huh?"

JK - "You still don't know why I married you?"

I shook my head as no.

JK - "Remember when you were in a cafe with you're friends 2 weeks ago
And there you bumped into a guy which made all of you're things to fall"

Y/N - "You were that guy?"

He nodded.

JK - "That was my first time I saw and I instantly fell in love with you. I said jimin hyung to find out about you but we really don't know that you were abused... I'm really sorry"

What he said I couldn't believe he is in love with me all this time?

JK - "I wanted to marry you so I came to you're home and said you're step mom that I wanted to marry but she refused saying that she can't give her daughter to a random man... I requested her so much but she never listened to me she said maybe money could do something... When I offered her a big amount of money she agreed
She didn't wanted you to know the truth so she said she fixed you're wedding with me instead of her daughter"

What is all these? She did all of these without my permission?

JK - "It may look like I'm buying you but believe me it's not what you think
I truly love you y/n...Will you try to give this marriage a chance I promise to take care of you give you all the care, love and affection which you longed for which you did not get all these years.... I promise you"

Y/N - "I trust you Mr. Jeon and I'm ready to give this relationship a chance also thank you for saving me"

JK - "Don't thank me you're my wife and it's my responsibility to take good care of you and love you to the fullest"

He kissed my forehead and hugged me. I too hugged him back.