🐰26🐰

◦•●◉✿Abort✿◉●•◦

Y/n's Pov :

Happy tears filled up my eyes as I looked at the pregnancy test in my hand which had a positive sign. I'm gonna be a mom. I sobbed while touching my belly for the first time with shivering hands. But eventually my smile faded away as I thought that jungkook would never want a baby with me.

Y/n - "How should I tell him? What will he say? Will he be happy?"

I went out of the bathroom and sat on the bed with the test in my hand.

Y/n - "Shall I tell him? Or shall I tell him later?"

I thought for a while then finally decided that I should tell him because there's nothing to hide.
It's the symbol of our love.......maybe it's not love but I'm sure he'll start loving me one day, Even if it takes years I have faith.

Author's Pov :

So let me clear all you're confusion. Jeon Jungkook is the CEO of jeon industries which is made by his own hard work. Kim y/n a normal, beautiful and kind hearted girl. Jungkook's dad aka Mr. Jeon thought that y/n is a perfect match for his son and so they got married. But jungkook never let y/n enter his heart. He always treated her coldy. They never really talk but one day everything changed. Jungkook came drunk from a party, y/n tried her best to handle him but they ended up having sex. The very next day jungkook made it clear that it was just a mistake no love was involved which broke y/n's heart but she tried her best to be strong. Only a few weeks later y/n found she's pregnant.Let's see what will happen.

Later at evening :

Y/n finished making dinner and served it on the dinning table. After she's done the door bell rang. She opened the door to be met by jungkook.

Y/n - "Welcome home"

She sweetly smiled at him but got a cold response in return. She brought him a glass of water. He gulped it down before going upstairs to change and have bath. Meanwhile y/n served food for him and waited thinking about her pregnancy. She is very scared yet nervous to how jungkook will react to it. In 15 minutes jungkook came down and sat on the chair having his food. Y/n stood there watching him eat. She gathered all of her courage and spoke.

Y/n - "Jungkook I want to tell you something"

JK - "What is it?"

She took a deep breath and said.

Y/n - "I-I'm preg-pregnant"

Jungkook eventually stopped eating and looked up to see y/n staring down at her hands.

JK - "Are you telling the truth?"

Y/n - "Of course, why would I lie about such thing"

JK - "You know we don't love each other. This is an arranged marriage which has no love. So it's better if you abort this baby
It's just a mistake"

He got up from his chair leaving y/n shocked on what she heard.
Before jungkook could go she held his wrist.

Y/n - "Jungkook please I can't abort our baby... It was our mistake but we can't punish the baby like this.. He or she don't deserve it, please I beg you"

She gave him a pleading look with tears in her eyes. Jungkook looked into her eyes. His eyes held nothing but pure coldness.

JK - "How will you take care of it?
Will I be able to give him or her a father's love? You know it every well then why are you behaving like this y/n?" *slightly raised voice*

Y/n - "I will take the baby's responsibility but never in my dreams I will abort our baby"

JK - "You're baby"

He corrected her before yanking his hand off and walking away.
Y/n fell onto her knees crying her heart out. She never knew that jungkook is this heartless.

Y/n - "Don't worry my baby you're eomma is here. I'll give you all of my love and take good care of you and prove it to your so called appa"

She said before wiping her tears off and standing on her feet.

Part - 2 ???