🐰22🐰

◦•●◉✿Forced Marriage With Mafia✿◉●•◦

Y/N - "Eomma... Please don't do this to me... I beg you"

Poor 18 year old girl cried while joining her hands in front of her heartless step mother. Who just causally sat on the couch while crossing her legs, sipping her tea like a queen. Not listening to any of the girls pleading.

Step Mom - "Of course I won't let my daughter marry a mafia her life will he in danger"

Y/N - "Why did you choose me? I want to live too!! I have ambition too"

Step mom - "I won't spend that much money on you.. It's better you get married and never show me you're face again"

Y/N - "What if he kills me I'm just 18"

Step mom - "Do I care? After you're wedding you don't know me I don't know you.... We are complete strangers"

Y/N - "You're so heartless"

She got up from her knees wipping her tears off.

Y/N - "I feel ashamed to even call you my step mother!!"

She said in her face angrily, eye full red due to anger. Her step mother raised her one brow looking at her.

Step mother - "You piece of-"

?? - "Hello Miss Kim"

She lowered her hand as soon as she saw Mr. Park Jimin Jeon Jungkook's best friend also his manager. He saw the scene while rasing his eye brow.

Step mom - "Wel-welcome Mr. Park
I'm glad you're here... Why did you come?"

JM - "I came here to give Miss y/n her wedding dress... Please wear it on the wedding it's tomorrow"

Y/n's eyes widen hearing it. Her life is going to end. If she marries a mafia.

Step mom - "That's great... Thank you for coming, would you like some tea?"

JM - "Sure"

He sat down on the couch. Jimin forwarded his hand to give y/n the dress which is wrapped inside a paper bag. She hesitantly took it from his hands. Jimin could see that she is scared and tears were on her face also her eyes we're quite red.

Later :

Jimin has already went away after having tea and a little talk with Miss Kim. He knows that this marriage is arranged and y/n is scared of marrying jungkook but they all don't know that her mother abuses her. When he reached their house the scene which he saw confused him so he decided to share it with jungkook.

He knocked on the door after a few seconds he responded. Jimin pushed the door open and came inside.

JK - "Oh hyung you came... Did you gave her the dress?"

JM - "Yes I did"

JK - "What happened you look tensed?"

JM - "Jungkook when I went to the Kim's house I noticed a strange thing.... Y/n's mom was I guess going to hit her"

Jungkook frowned his eye brows.

JK - "Huh?... I guess you're just imagining things hyung"

JM - "No I'm not... If you don't believe me ask y/n she was scared also it looked like she has been crying because her eyes were red"

JK - "Maybe she is scared of marrying me Or... I'll ask her tomorrow hyung don't worry"

Jimin nodded and walked outside the office room.

Let me tell you about y/n and jungkook :

Y/n is 18 year old her mom passed away while giving birth to her from then her dad decided to marry again for the sake of his daughter. But it turns out that her step mom is a heartless women who can do anything for money that is why she sell y/n to jungkook. Because he offered a huge amount of money to her mom. She obviously agreed.

Jeon Jungkook the name which makes people scared. He rules South Korea even police are afraid of him.
He is dominating, cold also ruthless.
He shows no mercy when someone betrays or mess up with him. He have his hyung's who lead him in his work.
He is an orphan.

Jungkook is marrying y/n because when the first time he saw her he fell in love with her. He got all the information about y/n but was unaware by the fact that she is been abused by her step mom.

Let's see what happens in Part - 2