🐰7🐰

◦•●◉✿Meeting his parents for the First time✿◉●•◦

Author's Pov :

Y/n and jungkook were lazily snuggled up into each other on the bed with a blanket wrapped around them. The alarm started ringing making a loud sound. Both of them groaned in annoyance. Jungkook rose up from the bed to reach the alarm and switched it off. He checked the time it's 9:30 they need to get up.

He looked down at y/n and saw her sleeping peacefully while hugging him.
He caressed her hair and kissed her forehead softly.

JK - "Baby~Get up... Good Morning honey"

He said as he saw her opening her eyes and looking at him. He smiled gently at her and leaned forward to peak her lips.

Y/N - "Morning kookie"

They cuddled on the bed for a 10 minutes before getting up and walking towards the washroom. In a while they got ready and went to kitchen for having breakfast.

Y/N - "What do you wanna have for breakfast kookie?"

He went and back hugged her. Kissing her neck.

JK - "Let it be light love. Let's make toast and butter on top with coffee?"

Y/N - "Okay"

They started making their breakfast before having it.

JK - "Love you remember we need to visit my parents on lunch today?"

Y/N - "Yeah I remember... I'm scared kookie"

He hugged her kissing her forehead. Comforting his girlfriend.

JK - "I understand what you're trying to tell but baby trust me everything will be fine... I promise you"

He said and kissed her forehead once again.

JK - "Let's get ready it's gonna be 12 soon. They must be waiting for us hm?"

She nodded before walking towards their bedroom. Y/n wore the dress given by jungkook when they went to shopping together for the first time.

She sprayed her favorite perfume on herself and exited the room

She sprayed her favorite perfume on herself and exited the room. Jungkook was all ready standing near the door and scrolling through his phone.