🐰Part - 2🐰

The Next Day :

Jungkook's Pov :

I woke did my morning routine and went to the balcony for calling my mom.

OTP :

JK - "Hello mom"

Mrs. Jeon - "Yes jungkook, how are you ?"

JK - "Not fine mom"

Mrs. Jeon - "what happened?"

JK - "Me and Y/n had an argument last night.. I apologized to her but she said I need to earn it"

Mrs. Jeon - "What did you both argue about?"

JK - "I came home late and... Did not have my lunch which she prepared"

Mrs. Jeon - "That's bad kookie.. You should apologize to her what else did you tell her?"

I told mom everything.

Mrs. Jeon - "Jungkook you shouldn't have said those all she must have felt bad.. You know right she just cares about you and want you to be healthy"

JK - "I realized it mom... I need you're help can I drop jungwon and jieun at you're home so that I could spend time with y/n?"

Mrs. Jeon - "Sure I missed both of them I'll be waiting come soon"

JK - "Yes eomma"

I ended the call and went to the kid's bedroom. I woke them up and made them do their morning routine.

JK - "My babies I'll be dropping you both at granny's home be like good babies okay?"

Jieun - "But why appa?"

JK - "Because appa want to spend some alone time with mommy"

Jungwon - "Okay appa we will be good babies"

We did high five to each other.

JK - "I love you both"

I kissed their foreheads before taking them out of the house, into the car. I started driving off to eomma's home.
In a while we reached and got down going inside.

Jieun&Jungwon - "Granny Grandpa!!"

They hugged eomma and appa tightly.

Mr. Jeon - "I missed you both so much!!"

Jungwon - "We too missed you both"

Mrs. Jeon - "Jungkook don't worry about them we both will take care just spend you're time with y/n"

Mr. Jeon - "Buy her gifts take her on a date cook food for her make her feel special"

I nodded thanking them.

JK - "Eomma feed them breakfast I did not prepare in hurry"

Mrs. Jeon - "Even If you would make them eat their breakfast I would also feed them"

I chuckled. We spoke for a few seconds before I drove off to home. When I reached home I first took shower then went to kitchen for making breakfast for y/n. I opened the bedroom door to see y/n already awake using her phone

JK - "Good Morning Love"

I walked near the bed keeping the breakfast tray on the bed I sat beside her.