🐰15🐰

◦•●◉✿Mafia Boyfriend✿◉●•◦

Y/N's POV :

I'm learning for my test which I have tomorrow and it's my most hatred subject which is "MATHS" I just don't understand why are alphabet in it? Where numbers not enough for them?
I get stressed looking at the problems
I ain't gonna use it in my whole life why do they even teach this shit!!!

Finally I finished revising for the 2nd time. I closed my book and went to my boyfriends office which is in our home.
I opened the door getting inside.

Y/N - "Hey kookie"

I sat on his lap with my legs on either side of his waist. He peaked my lips.

JK - "Finished studying babygirl?"

Y/N - "Yep"

JK - "I want good marks this time sweetie or else you know"

He said in his deep voice which scared me. I nodded at his words.

Y/N - "Don't expect 100/100 from me but I promise you I'll pass"

JK - "That's like my girl"

He once again kissed me but on the forehead. I giggled before laying my head on his shoulder.

JK - "You must be tired take nap for sometime honey"

I nodded hugging him. He patted my hair which instantly made me fall asleep.

The Next Day :

I'm eating my breakfast while jungkook is running here and there to search my things for school. He made me wear my socks and also he made my hair.

Y/N - "Kookie my tie!!"

He again ran and came back with a tie in his hands. I wore my tie and did a little touch up on my face coz I look terrible. We then walked out of the house to school.

JK - "From next time please keep you're things in their place"

He warned me with a scary look but I cutely smiled at him.

JK - "That smile won't work y/n...I'm being serious"

Y/N - "Okay kookie"

He hummed in response before starting the engine. In a while I reached my school. I took my bag and got down from the car.

JK - "All the best. Write whatever you know hm?"

I nodded. I tip toed and kissed his cheek.

Y/N - "Bye old grandpa love you!!"

JK - "Hey who are you calling old grandpa!!"

He was about to catch me but I ran away from there. I walked to my class.
Once I revised for the last time before the exam starts. In 20 minutes all the students were seated in their places the teachers already gave us the paper. I looked at the question paper and got shocked!!!

It's not what I learnt? How come trigonometry is there in here? Wasn't it algebra? Shit did I copy the wrong portion? I don't even understand what the problem means. Only 5 questions I was able to answer the rest all I just left.

I asked one of my friend she said that trigonometry is the actual portion for exam. I messed up jungkook is gonna be so mad!!! The day came to an end and now our maths teacher was giving us our papers.

TR - "Miss Kim Y/n"

I raised my hand and the answer sheet was passed to me. I looked at my marks and felt ashamed.

TR - "You need to work hard miss kim"

I nodded with tears in my eyes. I just got 20/100 what will I say to jungkook? How will I show him my answer sheet?

Later :

I'm waiting outside the school gate for jungkook to come. In a minute he came I walked and sat inside without saying anything.

JK - "How was you're test baby?"

I did not say anything just looked down at my hands.

JK - "Baby? What happened?"

I did not reply I'm too afraid to speak.

JK - "Let's go home and speak"

In a while we reached home. I ran inside as fast as I could when I was about to go to my room jungkook held my wrist. I looked back at him with my red eyes.

JK - "Why aren't you speaking? Did anything happen love?"

Y/N - "I fail-failed in my te-test"

I looked down not able to see him in his eyes. I know he is super mad at me.

Y/N - "I'm sorry-"

JK - "How much?"

Y/N - "Twen-twenty"

JK - "Y/n are you fucking serious right now? You promised me this time to get good grades? What happened?"

Y/N - "I made mistake in studying... Algebra wasn't the chapter for test... It was trigonometry"

JK - "What? How come you copied the wrong portion? Where the hell was your mind?"

I started crying.

Y/N - "I-I'm sorry"

JK - "There is no use of crying now"

He walked away from there. I sat on the couch while keeping my palms on my face and crying.

To Be continued...