🐰part 2🐰

Jungkook's Pov :

I'm working in my office. I shouted at y/n for studying at least now. To be honest I feel bad for shouting at her I know she is very sensitive I never raise my voice at her only when I have to.
She looked so sad but it's not my fault either. I helped her study also I hired a tutor for her but still. She always got less marks in maths her teacher told me to help her concentrate more on maths.

I did not speak with y/n ever since I left her in the living room. The punishment is that I won't speak with her nor we both will sleep in the same room also she have to study for 2 hours extra daily if she gets less mark in maths.

While I'm doing my work the door opened and y/n walked inside wearing my hoodie which reached till her thigh. I badly wanted to squish her cheeks she looked so cute. While sniffing y/n walked and sat on my lap hugging me.

Y/N - "Kookie.. I'm sad talk to me please"

JK - "......"

Y/N - "Please~ it wasn't my fault... If algebra would be I would score good marks but... Sorry kookie mistake happens with people"

She faced me. I ignored her. She took my face in her hands squeezing my face. Making faces she giggled.

Y/N - "Kookie talk with me.. I really promise that I'll get good marks promise kookie please please please talk with me"

JK - ".... "

Y/N - "Why are you being this angry? It's just a mistake I said sorry like a hundred times why are you being grumpy!!"

She hit my chest with her tiny hands.
I chuckled seeing her mad.

Y/N - "You giggled"

I kept a cold face on.

Y/N - "I know you giggled I saw stop acting oppa"

JK - "I'm not you're oppa"

Y/N - "I know you're my daddy"

I looked at her with wide eyes. She innocently smiled at me.

JK - "You unholy girl"

Y/N - "You spoke to me"

JK - "Yes I did and it was chuckle not giggle stupid"

She pouted. I kissed her forehead setting her hair neatly while y/n looked at me clueless.

JK - "You promise to get good marks next time?"

Y/N - "Yes yes promise you will talk to me?"

I nodded she happily hugged me kissing my cheeks multiple times. I giggled.

Y/N - "Don't ignore me I don't like it"

JK - "Hmm... Sorry my baby for scolding you"

Y/N - "It's okay"

We hugged and stayed like that for a while then I remembered something.

JK - "Who were you calling old grandpa while going to school?"

She gulped while looking here and there. I pulled her close to me.

Y/N - "Um... Umm cause you were scolding me"

JK - "You're my little devil"

She giggled. I brushed our noses together.

JK - "shall we go and sleep now?"

Y/n nodded hugging me. I carried her to our bedroom. I made her lay down on the bed she quickly snuggled into my neck. I wrapped ourselves with blanket then both of us slept.