🐰3🐰

◦•●◉✿When he is sick✿◉●•◦

Jungkook works as a idol member of the group BTS. Being a member of such a famous boy band is very difficult and hard for them to balance things between work and family time.
Their schedule is very difficult
They have world tours, concerts, interview, work out etc. Cause of this they have to often skip meals or if they are on diet etc.

Y/n and jungkook are in a relationship from past 2 years.
As jk is an idol he works a lot in a day like 10 hours he gets tired and falls sick sometimes which worries y/n a lot but she can't do anything nor say him if she says he just tries to act cute and ignore her words. But everytime it cannot work right can it? N-O

Y/N POV :

I came back from my work walking towards our apartment
I work as the managing director in samsung company. My job is hard but I love doing my job and learning new things. I came in front of my main door and opened the door with the keys in my bag and went in removing my shoes and keeping them aside. I kept my bag on the dinning table and walked towards our bedroom while tieing my hair.

I opened my room door and switch on the lights and saw jungkook laying on the bed sleeping. How come he is home early? Is he on half day today?

Y/n - "kookie-ah"

I said and sat on the bed and kept my hand on his forehead his forehead is burning. He slowly opened his eyes and looked me smiling a bit.

Y/n - "baby are you having fever?"

Jk - "just a bit I wasn't feeling well so I came home after the dance practice"

Y/n - "you could have called me"

I said and searched the thermometer in the drawer beside the bed.

Y/n - "you trouble me a lot kookie"

Jk - "sowwy noona"

I kept the thermometer in his mouth and he made puppy eyes

Y/n - "that cute face isn't gonna work this time you bunny"

I went inside the washroom and brought a bowl filled with water and a white cloth. I kept it on the side tabel and removed the thermometer from his mouth.

Y/n - "you have fever kookie that too 100° it's okay I'll apply cold water strip and feed you hot chicken soup and then your medicine you'll be okay by tomorrow don't worry"

I kept the cold water strip on his forehead for 10 times and then I went to prepare dinner. After a while I came back with chicken soup and medicine. I kept it aside and made him sit up with his back resting on the head board.

Y/n - "now like a good boy finish all of this and have your medicine"

I sat with my legs folded on the bed and started feeding jungkook the chicken soup. He ate while talking about his day with me.

Y/n - "you should have called me"

Jk - "I did not want to disturb you it's okay I'll be fine tomorrow"

Y/n - "shall we go to hospital tomorrow?"

Jk - "No it's just a normal fever y/n I'll be fine I'm not a baby"

Y/n - "bit

I hummed in response and feeded him after his dinner I had my dinner and feed his his medicine and took a shower and changed my clothes. I made jk wear his hoodie and socks I switched the ac off and on the heater. The room became warm
I laid beside jungkook on the bed and he snuggled into my chest
I kissed his forehead and rubbed his back.

Y/n - "my small bunny baby"

Jk - "my noona"

I kissed his hair

Y/n - "kookie please don't over work yourself and take your meals on time also be easy on yourself I don't want a sick bunny I want a healthy one"

Jk - "okay noona sowwy"

Y/n - "it's okay my baby I love you"

Jk - "I love you more noona"

Jungkook acts like a baby when he is sick but I like it very much
My baby bunny.

The end