🐰33 part-2🐰

◦•●◉✿Second husband✿◉●•◦

Few Days Later :

Hana - "Mommy let's go to the park please"

Y/n - "Okay but first let's get you ready"

She jumped excitedly. I made her wash her face, then changed her clothes, made two pony tails for her. I too got ready in this :

 I too got ready in this :

After getting ready we went by walk to the park which is just 15 minutes away from our home

We reached the park Hana went to play after I told her the instructions which she needs to follow. Just then I heard someone call my name I turned around to see the same man which I met few days later.

JK - "Hey! Good to see you again"

Y/n - "Hi"

JK - "how come you're here?"

Y/n - "Hana wanted to come here for playing"

JK - "Where is she?"

Y/n - "Hana come here honey"

I called her out, she looked suprised to see jungkook.

JK - "Did you eat the cupcake?"

She nodded.

Hana - "It was very tasty thank you Handsome uncle"

JK - *chuckle* "My name is jungkook"

Hana - "Koo?"

JK - "Koo?"

Hana - "Koo uncle"

JK - "You can call me that"

She smiled cutely at him. She then ran away to play.

JK - "Shall we sit?"

I nodded we both say down on the bench.

Y/n - "What are you doing here?"

JK - "I just came by to have some fresh air... I told you destiny brought us together"

I chuckled while nodding.

JK - "You're married I see"

Y/n - "With a 3 year old daughter"

JK - "What's your age?"

Y/n - "22"

JK - "Damn.. That's young I'm 26"

I nodded. We spoke a little bit.

JK - "What's you're husband's name?"

Y/n - "Kim Jaehyun"

JK - "Do you work?"

Y/n - "I'm a full time house wife"

JK - "I don't even have a girlfriend"

He chuckled I chuckled along with him. We spoke for a while more forgetting about the time.
Honestly he is very sweet and funny he made me laugh so much which I don't since many months. Hana came to me saying that she is hungry.

JK - "Can I take you both to a cafe?"

Y/n - "You have already helped us"

Hana - "Mommy let's go please"

JK - "Just a few minutes y/n please"

I nodded seeing hana's puppy eyes. He carried hana and we walked to a cafe nearby. While crossing the road jungkook held me by my shoulders which gave me butterflies, we both had an eye contact but soon broke it.
We reached the cafe and got in
Jungkook placed our order we sat down near the window.

JK - "Hana do you go to school"

Hana - "I go to play school"

JK - "That's nice, you must be having so much fun right?"

Hana - "No.. I like to stay with mommy at home"

He chuckled caressing hana's hair.

JK - "I was like you too I didn't like going to school but my eomma forced me"

Hana giggled. They both spoke with each other playing silly games. I admired Hana she seems so happy and comfortable with jungkook. After so long I saw her this happy. I'm thankful to jungkook. Our order arrived I fed Hana and ate my cake too.
While eating my phone got a notification I checked it it's from jaehyun.

Jaehyun : Where the hell are you? I need to at home in 5!!

I began panicking I should go home as soon as possible.

JK - "What happened y/n? Are you okay?"

Y/n - "I-I ne-need to go home.. I'm sorry, thank you for the food"

I took out some money from my purse and handed it to jungkook.
I picked up Hana and went out as soon as I can. When I reached home I saw jaehyun looking very angry I told Hana to go upstairs
The moment Hana left he slapped me tight on my cheek.

Jae - "Where the fuck you were? Whoring around with my daughter?"

Y/n - "N-no.. I went to pa-park"

Jae - "I'm noticing you're going out a lot these days, are you perhaps having a affair?"

Y/n - "No.. I'm not"

He pulled me close by my hair. I hissed in pain and held his hand in which he held my hair.

Y/n - "Ja-jaehyun it's hurting please leave m-me"

Jae - "Next time if I see you not at home when I reach home then you're going to see what I will do with you"

I could see the venom spitting in his tone, he seems dead serious about what he is saying. I nodded he left my hair harshly which caused me to fall onto the ground. He walked upstairs. I sobbed not at the abuse but at the way I become cause of him.
Only if I hadn't trust him this wouldn't have happened. I hate being his wife I hate that he is the father of my daughter. I hate everything about him and my stupid life.