🐰30🐰

◦•●◉✿Boyfriends Step dad✿◉●•◦

Author's Pov :

Choi Y/n a 22 year old working girl meets the son of the most successful and richest business men Jeon Jihoon. Jihoon instantly fell in love with Y/n when he saw her working in his own company.
It didn't take him a long time to propose y/n. Y/n just accepted it without any second thoughts. Of course who wouldn't 1. He is good looking 2. Has a good position with lots of money but she didn't knew if she has a relationship with him it will be a hell of a toxic one. Jihoon always used to keep a eye on y/n, never let her go out to meet her friends nor party, he always used to be with her while going out. It was fine for y/n not until he started spying on her, keeping bodyguard around her, also checking her phone and not letting her talk to boys. It annoyed for too much they always used to have fight over these matters and slowly y/n fell out of love but again gained the spark back when she saw her boyfriends step dad who is so much more handsome, daddy vibes man also owns his own company with gentlemen behaviour. Whenever y/n was around him she felt a sensation and excitement which is did not feel while being with jihoon.

Jeon Jungkook 35 year old business men who runs a industrial company. Gained a lot of fame, name, money, success in quite a short time. He got everything he needed but not love which is longed for. He married a 35 year old women which is jihoon's mom. He thought he'd be happy with the women same age as his but there was nothing like he imagined. There sex life was not very fun nor exciting, they didn't go on dates just being busy in their own work. While being with jihoon's mom he got to know that she isn't his type he just got pity seeing her condition. When his eyes landed on his son's girlfriend he found out his real type but thought it is wrong to think like that.

The Story Starts Now :
Y/n's Pov :

I woke up and sat on the bed staring in front of me. My legs left numb and my whole body felt weak. Me and jihoon had sex last night but it wasn't out of love it was just forced one out of anger and jealousy. I felt jihoon come close to me peak my lips.

Jihoon - "I hope you remember this baby girl"

He walked away to the bathroom. I sat there like a statue. My own fucking boyfriend raped me because I hugged some other guy which is non other than my cousin!!

Jihoon - "Aren't you going to fresh up?"

I wore his shirt lying next to me and walked towards the bathroom but jihoon held mt wrist and said.

Jihoon - "I had fun but remember next time i see you with any other guy it will be wore than yesterday"

Y/n - "Death? That's what is worse than this.. And i wish I have it....Why jihoon? What did I do wrong? Don't you trust me? I'm tired of reassuring that i won't cheat you"

Jihoon - "I'm getting late for work"

He left the room. Tears flew out of my house like a river. I fell on my knees crying my heart out. I no longer wanted to bare any of these anymore. I was disgusted by myself too much. I showered and scrubbed my body as hard as I could. I wore my dress and set my hair along with makeup before going out.

I went down stairs and saw his mom and step dad having breakfast with him

I went down stairs and saw his mom and step dad having breakfast with him. I put on a forced smile and greeted them.
Now starts jihoon's lovely dovey acting. I sat beside him, he served me breakfast while talking ever so sweetly with me.
I just simply nodded to his words with a small smile on my lips.

Jungkook's Pov :

I saw y/n coming down to have breakfast. She looks somewhat tired, her eyes looks puffy too.
She didn't utter a single word just nodding with a smile which looked too much fake. I just shrugged my thoughts and concentrated on my food.

At Night :

When I came back home no one was present there. Usually y/n stays at home cause jihoon let her stop working. I got freshed and came down looking for something to eat. I made myself a sandwich and ate it. I thought of going to the garden for some fresh air. I went out and saw y/n but she was sobbing. My eyes widen seeing her I quickly went to her.

JK - "Hey Y/n? Are you ok? Why are you crying?"

She didn't say anything just hugged me. I was taken back by her sudden move. I got out of my thoughts when I heard her sob loudly.

Y/n - "I-I ha-hate jihoon"

I frowned my eyebrows at her saying.

JK - "Did you both fight?or had an argument?"

Y/n - *sniff* "He is toxic... He raped me yesterday night"

My eyes widen and blood boiled upon hearing her.

JK - "Why did he did that to you?"

Y/n - "Because I hugged a boy which is my cousin brother... He doesn't trust me at all.. He doesn't even allow me to break up with me"

JK - "It's okay.. Let it all out. I'm here for you"