🐰17🐰

◦•●◉✿Symbol Of Our Love✿◉●•◦

Author's Pov :

The Jeon couple were watching Netflix while chilling on the couch. The female ate few popcorns along with a sip of lemon soda. Suddenly Y/n felt a sharp pain in her lower abdomen. She hissed in pain holding onto her belly.

JK - "Love are you okay?.."

Y/N - "Jung.. Kook Ahh.. It-it's time"

His eyes widen he looked down and her water broke.

JK - "Let's go"

He carried her out side the house into the car. He made her sit carefully and quickly went inside to bring the bag which they prepared. He came back in a few seconds and started driving quickly.

JK - "Baby hold on... We're almost there"

Y/N - "Ahhh drive fast!!!"

She screamed due to pain. In few minutes they finally reached the hospital. Jungkook carried her inside with the bag in his left arm.

JK - "Doctor... Doctor!!!"

He shouted as soon as he entered inside. 2 doctors along with nurse rushed towards jungkook.

JK - "My wife is in labor"

Doc - "Okay please give the files to nurse...bring a strecher fast!!"

They made y/n lay down on the strecher taking her inside the emergency room. Jungkook was about to get inside but a nurse stopped him.

Nurse - "You can't come inside sir please wait"

He nodded going and sitting down on the bench with his face in his hands.
He breathed heavily before removing out his phone and dialing his parents number.

OTP :

JK - "Hello eomma Y/n is in labour can you please come to the hospital real quick?"

Mrs. Jeon - "Yes yes sure"

She ended the call. Jungkook just prayed that his wife and baby should be alright nothing bad should happen.
Hearing his wife's scream makes his heart clench. He gets scared every passing minute.

After a few minutes he saw his parents rushing towards him.

Mrs. Jeon - "Is y/n okay?"

JK - "I don't know eomma... From past 30 minutes she is inside the doctors did not tell me anything"

Mrs. Jeon - "It's okay... It takes time"

He hummed in response, standing near the emergency room door. Y/n's screams got louder making it difficult for him. Suddenly the nurse from before came out calling for jungkook coz y/n asked for him. He rushed inside without telling anything.

Doc - "Mr. Jeon please encourage you're wife, the baby is almost out"

JK - "Yes.. Baby look I'm here baby please push a little more the baby is almost out please"

Y/n gaied a little courage and pushed with all her strength.

Doc - "Yes just like that 2 last pushes Mrs. Jeon the baby is out"

JK - "Love just 2 more pushes come on"

He held her hand in his, she took the support of his hand and pushed once again screaming on top of her lungs.
As the baby came out her skin streched out making her scream in pain.

Doc - "One last push"

JK - "Babe I know you're strong come on love"

Y/n shook her head as no. Her eyes we're closing due to lack of energy.