🐰34🐰

◦•●◉✿You're Daughters First Birthday✿◉●•◦

Author's Pov :

The young couple walked towards the cradle looking at their daughter who is sleeping peacefully.

Y/n - "I can't believe she's gonna turn 1"

JK - "My hana is becoming a big girl day by day"

He admired her while y/n turned to face him, she can see pure love in his eyes for his daughter.

Y/n - "I'll wake her up"

Y/n bend down and caressed the little ones face making her scrunch her nose a little which made the mother smile.

Y/n - "Wake up my baby... It's you're birthday today"

The little one slowly opened her eyes hearing the familiar sound.
She looked at y/n then smiled later. Seeing her mumma is the best thing in the morning.

Y/n - "Aigo~ good morning my angel"

She slowly picked her out of the cradle.

Y/n - "Happy Birthday My Doll
Thank you so much for coming into my life and making it worth living"

She kissed the side of her face as she was looking at her appa. Although she did not understand what y/n said but she smiled and giggled later.

JK - "Happy Birthday my princess thank you for coming into our lives and making us more happy"

He too showered her with kisses.

Y/n - "My hana is getting so much love today from appa and mumma hm?"

She once again giggled.

Y/n - "Now let's get my baby girl dressed for her special day"

JK - "I'll make breakfast till then"

Y/n - "Thank you babe"

JK - "My pleasure"

He kissed her forehead and went away to the kitchen.

Y/N's POV :

I removed hands clothes and threw her diaper in the dustbin then checked the water in the bath tub before carefully making her sit in it. She splashed the water while I was taking the baby shower gel onto my hands.
I applied it all over her body and gently scrubbed her little body.
She giggled as I tickled on her belly.

Y/n - "You love to play in water don't you baby?"

She splashed the water on me I was surprised then giggled along with her.

Y/n - "My naughty girl splashing water on mumma hm?"

I played in the water with her for a few minutes before completing her bath then wrapping her in a towel and taking her out. I took out a simple summer frock for her before I dried her body then made her wear it. I applied baby lotion on her body then made two pig tails of her hair.

Y/n - "All done"

I kissed her cheek lastly then took her in my arms downstairs for breakfast. I saw jungkook setting the table when he saw us he took hana from me and made her sit on his laps.

JK - "Look what appa made for you.. Delicious strawberry smoothie"

She fed her with the spoon and hana enjoyed it a lot.

Y/n - "You're already a daddy's girl"

She giggled once more making me and jungkook coo at her.
After breakfast was done jungkook washed the dishes while I prepared for hana's birthday. I ordered a cake of strawberry flavor also ordered decorative items for her. Then I called my side and jungkook's side family along with his hyung's.