🐰Part - 2🐰

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘋𝘢𝘺 :

Y/N's Pov :

I'm sitting in front of the huge mirror getting my makeup done. Tears were ready to flow from my eyes but I held it in. My life is going to end if I marry a mafia... What if he gets angry on me and decides to kill me? I'm just 18 too young to die. I can't even do anything first I thought of running away but there are guards literally everywhere.

Makeup artist - "Mam you're make up is done"

I looked at myself in the mirror. I look pretty but I'm not happy.

Makeup artist - "It's time for you to go mam"

I stood up from my chair. My step mom came into the room and took me out of the room. I stood behind the huge door waiting for it to be opened.
I don't even know his face is he handsome? Or ugly? Or some middle aged man? Suddenly low music started playing and the door got opened. I started walking down the altar with my head low. Anxiety slowly started growing inside me. I fell so nervous with all the stares.

Jungkook's Pov :

I looked side of me to see y/n walking down the aisle. I smiled softly while looking at her, she is very beautiful.
The dress fits her ever so perfectly.
She is looking like a goddess in it.

You're Look :

Soon she is standing in front of me

I held her hands in mine, her hands are cold and a bit sweaty. I pressed her hands softly comforting her. The priest started saying vows. I just stared at her, she haven't seen me her head is hung low.

Priest - "Do you Jeon Jungkook take Kim Y/n as you're lawfully wedded wife and be with her till death parts you both?"

JK - "I do"

Priest - "Do you Kim Y/n take Jeon Jungkook as you're lawfully wedded husband and be with him till death parts you both?"

Finally she looked at me in eyes I can see her eyes are glossy. I softly smiled at her, pressing her hand.

Y/N - "I-I do"

Priest - "May I have the rings?"

Suga hyung passed him the rings
We both exchanged the rings and he announced us as husband and wife.

Priest - "Th groom may kiss the bride"

Y/n looked a little shocked. I slightly chuckled seeing her shocked. I pulled her closer to me by her waist. She looked at me innocently. I leaned in and placed a kiss on her forehead.
She looks relief. Everyone started clapping. We turned around towards the crowd bowing to them.

Camera man - "Mr. Jeon can I take a picture?"

JK - "Sure"

Camera man - "Mrs. Jeon please come a little close to Mr. Jeon"

She nodded hesitantly. I pulled her close to me. She gasped at the closeness.

Camera man - "Pose please... 1..2..3
Okay good"

The Picture :

Camera man - "One more please

Camera man - "One more please.. Mr. Jeon can you back hug Mrs. Jeon?"

JK - "Yes, sure"

I went behind y/n and wrapped my hands around her waist. She rested her hand on top of mine. I Know she is uncomfortable right now but.. I wanna do it.

JK - "I'm sorry if you're uncomfortable... Just few seconds"

Y/N - "I-It's o-okay"

We posed for the camera.

Camera man - "Thank you Mr

Camera man - "Thank you Mr. And Mrs. Jeon"

I smiled at him and we both thanked him for the pictures. After wards we both thanked everyone for coming they also gave his gifts. I introduced her to few of my trusted business partners.

JK - "I'll introduce you my hyung's"

She nodded. I took the to the table were hyung's were having food.

JK - "Hyung's meet mt wife Jeon Y/n"

JM - "Hello Y/n you know me I came the other day to you're home. My name is park jimin"

She nodded and smiled at him before bowing.

Y/N - "Hello Mr. Park"

JM - *chuckle* don't be so formal you can call me jimin oppa"

She nodded.

Jin - "Hello y/n I'm Kim seokjin the elder also WWH"

Y/N - "WWH?"

Jin - "World wide handsome"

She giggled hearing that. I admired her giggling. She caught me staring at her and stopped giggling. I giggled pulling her closer to me.

JK - "Aren't you too scared of me?"

Y/N - "Uh.. So-sorry"

Jhope - "I'm you're hope-"

JK - "You're my hope"

V - "I'm jhope"

Jhope - "I'm jung hoseok"

RM - "I'm Kim Namjoon"

Suga - "I'm min yoongi"

V - "I'm good boy"

Y/N - "You must be taehyung!!"

V - "Yes how do you know?"

Y/N - "When you were speaking to my mom I heard you're name"

V - "Oh I see"

We all spoke for a few minutes, then had our dinner and left for home. The car ride was silent non of us spoke a word.