🐰37🐰

◦•●◉✿Arrange Marriage✿◉●•◦

Y/N's POV :

MA - "Mam you're makeup is done"

Y/n - "Thank you"

I looked at myself in the mirror
I look very pretty. I smiled seeing myself. The makeup artist left the room giving me privacy. Today I'm going to get married with Jeon Jungkook Korea's well known CEO who owns a successful company. It's an arrange marriage by our parents
I agreed with it after going on a few dates with jungkook. He didn't seem bad he's actually very nice but none of us are in love... I hope we'll be in love soon cause it's about both of our lives.

Mr. Kim - "My daughter is looking gorgeous!!"

I got out of my thoughts when I heard my dad's voice. I got up and turned around to see my parents looking at me with a smile which held happiness as well as pain within.

Mr. Kim - "When did you grow so big my princess?"

He wiped his tears.

Y/n - "Appa"

I went and hugged him.

Y/n - "I'll always be you're princess"

He kissed my forehead. I hugged my mom too.

Mr. Kim - "Let's go now"

I nodded. I stood in between my parents. The huge door in front of us opened and slow music started playing. We walked down the beautiful aisle. The media took pictures of us and soon I reached towards jungkook who was looking very handsome. My dad handed my hand into his.

Mr. Kim - "Please take of my daughter... She is the only gem which I have and which I cherished for my life"

JK - "Don't worry Mr. Kim y/n is now my responsibility I'll take care of her more than myself"

My parents went away. The priest started the vows.

Priest - "Now the groom may kiss the bride"

He said after we exchanged the rings. Jungkook came close to me and placed his lips softly on mine then 5 seconds later back off. The crowd cheered for us and took our photos. We bowed to everyone and thanked him for coming.

Later :

Jungkook's Pov :

Now it was time for us to leave. Y/n hugged her parents for the last time and bid her good byes.
I could see she is sad and was crying a little. I opened the door for her she went inside and sat.
I too sat inside and the car drove off towards my home. Honestly y/n looked very pretty today I almost couldn't take my eyes off her. I heard her sniff then turned towards her.

JK - "Please don't cry.. I know you miss them but I promise I'll take you to them once or twice every month"

Y/n - "Thank you"

I moved forward and wiped her tears.

JK - "I don't like seeing you cry"

I said in a gentle soft voice staring into her hazel eyes. She looked at me innocently I can see her cheeks turning light shade of red she quickly looked down. I chuckled lowly. We soon reached home and got welcomed by my parents, friends and cousins.

Mrs. Jeon - "Welcome to you're new home Y/n"

Mr. Jeon - "Feel free to do anything, eat anything and moreover feel comfortable"

Y/n - "Thank you Mr. And Mrs. Jeon"

Mrs. Jeon - "Call us mom dad sweetie"

She nodded with a small smile.

Mr. Jeon - "Dear you don't have any problem with staying together do you?"

Y/n - "Of course no dad I'm happy to stay together"

My dad nodded while smiling.

Mrs. Jeon - "Kookie take her to you're room for changing and come back down soon"

JK - Mom don't call me kookie I'm 26 not 5"

Everyone laughed at me embarrassed. I took y/n to my room and showed her where bathroom is, she took her clothes and went in. I removed my shirt and sat on bed feeling hot I scrolled through my phone while waiting for my wifey.

Y/N's POV :

I came out in my night dress which is a silk long creame dress.
I saw jungkook sitting on the bed shirtless my eyes widen and cheeks turned red. He saw my reaction and smirked. He came towards me while I started moving back until my back hit the wall and jungkook caged me with his arms beside. He leaned in near my lips and kissed my cheek then went away while whistling like nothing happened.
While my cheeks turned red. I went down after a few minutes when I came back to my normal self.

Mi-soo - "Eonnie you're here come join us"

She pulled me with her where everyone were sitting.

Mrs. Jeon - "I'm sorry dear if you're tired but there's a ritual in the jeon family that the night of the wedding we play a game which is Bride VS Groom"

Y/n - "Don't be sorry eomma I love playing games I'll be fine"

She nodded while smiling. Then jungkook came down wearing white shirt and balck pants looking handsome and hot as hell. He saw me and smirked while I blushed and looked away.
We sat down in teams and started playing games.

Later Time Skip :

Mrs. Jeon - "So the brides side wins!!"

Mrs. Jeon happily said while clapping her hands. The girls cheered and mi-soo hugged y/n happily, she hugged her back smiling. Jungkook sat there and looked at y/n being so happy when y/n saw him staring at her she got shy and looked down being less cheerful. Jungkook chuckled at her silly behavior.

Mrs. Jeon - "Now come on give us our present"

Mr. Jeon - "What present?"

Mrs. Jeon - "Don't act innocent now Mr. Jeon"

They started fighting. Then jungkook spoke up.

JK - "I don't know about you all but I'm taking my wife on a date tomorrow as a present"

He said and looked at her while everyone hooted at them making y/n shy.

Mi-soo - "Eonnie you're so lucky I wish I had a boyfriend"

JM - "I'll always here"

Mi-soo - "Get away from me you shorty"

They started Bickering.

Mr. Jeon - "Okay now I'm gonna go sleep you all kids can enjoy"

The elders went away now only the youngsters were left.

Mi-soo - "Why don't we watch a horror movie?"

Y/n - "Ye-"

JK - "You need to sleep you're gonna get tired"

Mi-soo - "By doing a what oppa?"

JK - "Yah dirty pig!!.. Come y/n let's go"

Y/n - "But I wanna-"

JK - "We'll watch one later baby"

All - "BABY!!!"

Y/n blushed and got up.

Mi-soo - "Bye eonnie good night don't get tired"

She again blushed. Jungkook chuckled and kept his hand on her lower back and they went to their bedroom. They laid down facing each other.

JK - "You're so beautiful"

Y/n - "You're making me shy"

JK - "I'm supposed to do that"

He pulled her close to him and kissed her forehead.

JK - "Let's fall in love"

Want a part 2???