🐰part - 4🐰

5 Year's Later :

Y/N's Pov :

Y/N - "Aria~ come here baby!!"

I said while running back of her. She giggled and started running faster.
I stopped running to catch my breath.

Aria - "Mama catch me come on!!!"

Y/N - "Ah I'm tired... You're like you're appa running so... Fast"

She giggled and started drinking water from her sippy cup.

Y/N - "Now shall we take bath baby?"

She nodded like a good girl. I held her in my arm's and walked upstairs to my bedroom. Aria sleeps with us because I don't want her to sleep away from me. I prepared the bath tub for her and made her bath.

Author's Pov :

It's been 5 year's since y/n and jungkook started living on their own away from his family. In these past 5 years his parents did not contact him at all which he is thankful for. Jungkook started his own company with the help of his friends and now he is the most biggest and successful CEO of South Korea. Y/n on the other hand started her own cafe "Purple Cafe"
It's one of the famous and well going cafe. They had aria after 2 years when they were stable enough and matured enough to start their own family.
Jungkook also build a little home for the three of them. They shifted there when aria was 1 year old.

They all are now living happily each and every day together

They all are now living happily each and every day together. Aria is now 5 years old. She is very naughty yet cute like her appa.

Back to Y/n's Pov :

After giving aria bath. I made her wear a cute little summer dress and made two cute little ponytail for her. Then I made strawberry smoothie for her as it's her snack time before lunch.

She started watching her favorite cartoon while I'm preparing lunch for the 3 of us. Jungkook said he'll come home and have lunch as it's saturday he doesn't have much work on Saturday.

Time Skip :

Aria - "Appa!!!"

I heard aria's scream. I walked out of the kitchen to see jungkook and..... His family standing there. I just stared at them. Why did they show up after 5 year's? What's the reason?

JK - "Hey babe"

I softly smiled at him.

Aria - "Appa who are they?"

JK - "Umm.. They are you're grandparents honey"

Aria - "Oh really? Where they were?"

JK - "In their house baby"

He handed aria to me and said to take her upstairs.

Mrs. Jeon - "Is she our grand daughter?"

Mr. Jeon - "We finally became grandparents honey"

Mrs. Jeon was about to touch aria but I moved away. I don't want her to do anything to aria. I know how much I have faced.

Y/N - "I'll come"

I took aria to her play room and said her to not come down stairs.

Y/N - "Be a good girl for mama hm?"

She nodded. I smiled at her before peaking her cheeks. I went down stairs and saw jungkook seated on the coffee table with his parents sitting opposite of him. I went and sat beside him.

JK - "Why are you both here?"

Mrs. Jeon - "We have understood our mistake and.. We wanna apologize for it"

JK - "There is no use of apologizing now. I won't be able to forgive you both. You both can leave now"

Mrs. Jeon - "Jungkook... Please don't do like this with you're parents"

JK - "Parents? Are you really calling yourself my parents?"

Mr. Jeon - "We know we did wrong please forgive us"

Mrs. Jeon - "And come with us ... Come back to you're home"

Y/N - "No"

I faced her and said.

Y/N - "I'm not coming back... Never"

Mrs. Jeon - "We apologize y/n. I realized my mistake. I regret it now"

Y/N - "Where is you're elder son?"

Mr. Jeon - "He left to USA" 

JK - "So now you want me... Because I have become rich?"

Mrs. Jeon - "No no what are you saying?"

JK - "That's what you made me think cause of you abusing me mentally... You both never cared about me.. It's the sweet truth.. Always compared me, scolded me, tried to change myself for yourself...The biggest thing you have done is tried to separate me from my love"

I looked over at jungkook. I know he is very emotional right now. He suffered alot all these years and he deserves to live happily they way he wants!!

JK - "Not only me you torched y/n too you abused her physically and mentally... Now we are fine without you people. We finally learned how to live by ourselves and we don't need you now... Remember Mr. Jeon you used to chant about you're elder son now that elder son left you in you're hard times
Where was the hard working son you were talking about how he cared for you and Mrs. Jeon huh? Where is he?"

He stood up from his chair and took a deep breath before saying.

JK - "Thank you for raising me all these year's. I truly appreciate it. Now I want to live with my family who loves me truly and cares for me. You both may leave. Thank you for visiting us after 5 years"

He smiled at them and showed his hand towards the main door. They hung their head low and walked out.
After they went away he burst out crying.

Y/N - "You did it kookie!! You took a stand for yourself my love"

I patted his back comforting him. He hugged me more tight crying in my neck. I held back my tears.

Y/N - "Shhh... It's okay love.. We are gonna be okay hm"

Aria came running down stairs.

Aria - "Appa why are you crying? And where are my grandparents?"

JK - "I-I'm not crying baby... It's because first time I took stand for myself and for you both"

He sniffed and carried aria in his arm's.

JK - "Appa will always keep you happy and love you forever. You and you're mama are my whole world"

Aria - "I love you too Appa. You're the best appa"

She hugged him tightly. He hugged her back still sniffing.