🐰33 part - 3🐰

Few Days Later :
Y/N's Pov :

While I was cooking dinner Hana came to me and showed me the drawing she made. I kneel down to see her drawing.

Y/n - "Wow it's so beautiful baby"

Hana - "Can we stick it up on the fridge?"

I nodded and helped her. I felt disgusted picturing myself with jaehyun he isn't worth it to be my husband and moreover hana's dad. I can't tell Hana anything now she is very small to listen to such shit. I went back to my cooking. When I finished my cooking and served it on the table I heard the door bell ring.
I opened it to see jaehyun.

Y/n - "Welcome home"

I faked a smile. He stumbled and walked in as he walked past me I could smell a strong and disgusting smell of the alcohol.
I should quickly do something before he does. Jaehyun fell on the couch.

Y/n - "Hana.. Baby can you go to lilly aunt's home please"

Hana - "Why mommy?"

Y/n - "Umm.. Cause baby mommy and appa have somewhere to go"

Hana - "Can't I go with you?"

Y/n - "No love babies aren't allowed there... Please just for a few hours I promise I'll pick you up soon"

She nodded. I opened the door for her she went out. I know I'm so careless to leave my daughter out but Lilly's home is just 2 minutes away from our home and if I go out I'll forever suffer.
I closed the door and went to get water for jaehyun, sometimes I wish to add poison in his water but I don't want to go to jail.

Jae - "Where's hana?"

Y/n - "She went to Lilly's home Hudson brought some new toys she just went to see those"

Jae - "Liar, I know why you sent her"

Y/n - "Jaehyun yoy should get some rest you're drunk"

Jae - "I don't want rest I want you"

He came close to me throwing the glass away creating loud sound. I moved back and back until there was no place for me to move.

Y/n - "Jae-jaehyun you're going to regret it the next morning.. Please stop"

Jae - "Why would I stop and regret it?... You're my wife I have all the rights to make love with you"

Y/n - "What you do isn't called making love.. It's rape"

I looked up at him with teary red eyes.

Jae - "How dare you say that to me"

He slapped me.

Y/n - "You force me to have sex with you which no husband does
What you do disgusts me, what you do is wrong!!!"

I shouted at him on his face. He got even more angry and pulled me by my hair towards our room.

Jae - "I'll fucking show you today what's right and what's wrong you bitch"

Jungkook's Pov :

I'm driving to home as my work got done. While I was crossing a certain street I saw a little girl on the footpath walking alone. When I clearly saw her face I found out she is hana. I got down from my car and called her out.

Hana - "Koo"

She ran and hugged me I hugged her back.

Jk - "Honey what are you doing here alone at this time?"

Hana - "Mommy told me to go to lilly aunt home but she is not at home so I'm going back home"

JK - "Where's your mommy?"

Hana - "Mommy told she and daddy are going out"

JK - "As lilly aunty is not at home I'll take you home"

She nodded. I carried her in my arms and made her sit inside my car and drove off to her home while she gave me directions.
I reached her home and got down with her in my arms. I rang the door bell but no one opened.

JK - "Did they already leave?"

I knocked onto the door and rang the door bell once more to make sure if they are inside or not. We suddenly heard a sound of something breaking and y/n's scream.

Hana - "That's mommy!!"

I tried to break down the door and finally succeeded after a few tries. The scene which I saw boiled my blood and made me shocked. Y/n was on the floor with her husband on top of her, she looked bruised and was crying terribly.

Hana - "Mommy!!"

I kept Hana down and walked over to them.

Jae - "Who the fuck are you? And how dare you enter my home!!"

JK - "What the fuck are even you doing to you're wife"

I pushed him off her and punched him near his jaw. He fell onto the ground hard, meanwhile i picked up y/n she hugged me crying hard.

JK - "I'm here it's fine"

Jae - "Is this what you are doing behind my back? You were whoring around with him!!"

JK - "I'm her friend not whatever you think"

Jae - "Get out from here and stay the fuck away from my wife!!"

JK - "I saw what you did to her and if I file a case against you which I am going to do you'll forever be in"

Along with Hana I took y/n out but this bastard have the guts to touch her again.

JK - "I said don't fucking touch her!!back the fuck off"

I pushed him in the stomach to which he coughed out blood. I called the cops and told about him to them. They came and arrested him from here. I made y/n and hana sit inside my car and took them to my house.