🐰12🐰

◦•●◉✿Toxic Household✿◉●•◦

Author's Pov :

Jeon Jungkook is 25 year old and he is married to a girl named Kim Y/n now known as Jeon Y/n. Both of them fell for each other when they first saw each other. Jungkook confidently went forward and asked y/n on a date
Y/n obviously had a crush on jungkook so she agreed to go on a date with him. After a few months they started dating with marriage in mind.

The day came when jungkook introduced y/n to his parents and of course his elder brother and wife. But luck wasn't of there side. The whole family was against there relationship.
Mrs. Jeon said that y/n belongs to a poor family and she doesn't match their standard. But jungkook did not give up so easily he tried again and again but still the things were same as before. Y/n on the other hand used to get so much worried for jungkook because she thought it could spoil the relation between his parents.

But little did she knew that jungkook wasn't given much affection, care, love? His parents used to compare jungkook and his brother Ji-hoon alot this affected both the brother's bond.
When y/n and jungkook both got married the things got even worse his family used to and even now treat both of them like trash.

When jungkook and his brother used to be out for work his mother and his brother's wife torched y/n alot but she never complained she did as they told her. Jungkook knows about all of these he is very sorry for y/n but even he is helpless and can't do anything more than comforting her and talking to his parents.

(Jungkook works as a manager in his dad's company whereas his elder brother is a CEO who took after his dad)

Present :

The alarm started ringing making a loud sound. Jungkook woke up and switched it off. He looked down to see his beautiful wife sleeping with his white shirt on. He kissed her forehead.

JK - "Y/n-ah...baby get up... It's morning love... Good Morning honey"

He said as he saw her waking up and looking at him. She smiled at him and peaked his lips.

Y/N - "Morning kookie"

JK - "Did you sleep well love?"

Y/N - "Yeah.. I did"

JK - "Are you're legs still hurting baby?"

Y/N - "No...they are way better than yesterday night. There is a little pain in my thighs but I'll have some painkillers"

JK - "Sorry did I go too rough on you?"

She softly smiled at him and shook her head as NO. After cuddling and kissing each other for few more minutes. They decided to fresh up.

Y/N's Pov :

I felt two arms wrapped around my waist from behind when I was searching for jungkook's tie.

JK - "Did you get it?"

Y/N - "Mmm... Yep found it!!"

I turned around and started making his tie. He looked at me with love in his eyes which made me feel nervous yet shy.

Y/N - "Done let's go"

He nodded and held my hand we both walked down to have breakfast. We saw everyone having their breakfast silently.

JK&Y/n - "Good morning everyone"

They did not reply us and continued eating their breakfast.

Mrs. Jeon - "Y/n I asked the maid to only make our breakfast you should make you're own"

Y/N - "Oh.. Okay Mrs. Jeon"

I got up and went to kitchen for preparing our breakfast. I quickly took some eggs and made a batter of it before making 2 omelettes. I toasted some bread and served it in the plate before taking it out.

JK - "Thank you babe"

He smiled at me and then started eating.

Ji-hoon - "Jungkook did you complete the file which I gave you yesterday?"

JK - "It's almost done hyung just few more things to do"

Ji-hoon - "What do you mean almost done? Didn't I tell you that today will be the submission?"

JK - "You did hyung but it was late and I had to get home don't worry leave it on me I'll complete it before the meeting starts"

Ji-hoon - "Are you seeing his behavior dad? He isn't interested at all in doing work at office just order other's around"

Mr. Jeon - "Is it because you have a wife now jungkook?"

JK - "Dad no it's nothing like that even I'm a human I too get tired when I'm telling you that I'll submit it before the meeting why are you creating a scene hyung?"

He said with slightly raised voice. I'm starting to get scared upon where this will end.

Ji-hoon - "Don't you dare raise you're voice upon me you get?"

JK - "For you're kind information the work is of your's and you gave it to me to complete it and now you're yelling at me? I guess you're not fit to be a CEO hyung"

Ji-hoon - "Shut the fuck up jungkook don't try to act smart here. I can remove you from the job. I have the power"

Mrs. Jeon - "Is it how you speak with you're elder brother jungkook?"

JK - "mom aren't you seeing how hyung is behaving with me?"

Ji-won - "He is good to you but the problem is you don't deserve goodness"

Y/N - "Noona why are you telling that? You and I should control our husbands not encourage them to fight or bad mouth about someone else's husband"

Ji-won - "You do not tell me what to do!!"

JK - "Noona please don't shout at her. What you wanna tell, tell it to me"

Mrs. Jeon - "This girl have a lot of guts to talk to her elders like that huh?"

JK - "I'm sorry hyung I won't speak like that to you from now on. I'll skip my lunch and complete the file. I'm sorry"

He said and got up taking his suitcase and leaving for office. He did not even eat. I followed him from behind.

Y/N - "Jungkook!! You did not have you're breakfast. You'll fall sick"

He went out of the mansion getting into his car but I held his arm.

Y/N - "Please"

JK - "I'm not hungry anymore love you have you're breakfast if I'm hungry I'll have in the cafeteria hm?"

Y/N - "I'm sorry jungkook cause of me you-"

JK - "Shh it isn't because of you and it's nothing new to us baby don't worry everything is gonna be fine. We are gonna be okay"

He hugged me as I cried on his chest.

JK - "Shhh... It's okay I'm here"

I pulled away and he wiped my tears before kissing my forehead.

JK - "Get inside the house and take care if anything happens call me hm?"

I nodded before kissing his cheek.

JK - "Bye I love you"

Y/N - "Love you more drive safe"

I waved at him as he drove away.

Next is Part - 2!!!