🐰Part 2🐰

Y/N's Pov :

I woke up from my nap and saw a note on the bed with a bag lying beside. I frowned and picked up the note reading it.

Hey love,
You must be wondering where I'm...? Don't worry baby I'm here.. Wear the dress which is beside you, dress prettily my love... I know you're already pretty but still... Hahah
Come outside I'm waiting for you :)

You're Kookie 💗

I blushed and giggled while reading his cute little letter. I quickly got down from the bed and took the bag with me inside the bathroom. I quickly took a warm shower and did my skin routine before wearing the dress.
I'm not gonna lie it look's way too good in my opinion.

I did my hair and makeup before heading out of the house with my favorite perfume on. When I came out I saw jungkook leaning into the car looking handsome as hell. I can't believe he is MY FREAKING BOYFRIEND

 I can't believe he is MY FREAKING BOYFRIEND

JK's Pov :

When I saw y/n coming I felt like my whole world stopped. She is looking so beautiful. I can't believe she is MY FREAKING GIRLFRIEND.

I stepped forward towards her

I stepped forward towards her. Taking her hand in mine I placed a soft kiss on it before telling.

JK - "You look beautiful"

She blushed and looked down.

Y/N - "Thank you, you look good as well"

JK - "Thank you love shall we go now?"

She nodded. I opened the car door for her before sitting in the driver seat and driving off.

Y/N - "Where are we going kookie?"

JK - "On a dinner date baby... I booked the place for us"

Y/N - "Aww thank you so much"

I once again kissed her hand. She smiled at me shyly.

Y/N - "Where did you go?"

JK - "It's a secert babydoll"

She hummed in response looking at me suspiciously. I chuckled at her.

JK - "You look so cute"

Y/N - "Stop you're making me shy~"

JK - "Aww"

Time Skip :

We reached the hotel which I booked for us. I opened the car door for y/n to get down. We linked arms and walked inside the hotel. The manager bowed at us. We greeted back.

Manager - "How may I help you sir?"

JK - "Booking of Jeon Jungkook"

Manager - "Yes!! Please follow the staff"

JK - "Okay thanks"

A guy guided us to a place I booked for us. Many people are staring at y/n which made me feel jealous because she is looking way too beautiful.

Staff - "Tell us if you need anything sir and mam"

He bowed and left from there. I wrapped a cloth around y/n's eyes guiding her futher inside. We stopped walking and I removed the cloth from her eyes. She gasped and turned around to face me. I chuckled at her reaction.

Y/N - "You did all these?"

I nodded pulling her close to me.

JK - "You liked it?"

Y/N - "Yes it's so pretty... I always wanted to have dinner with the person I love like this"

JK - "I'm glad I'm here with you"

I kissed her forehead letting my lips be there for few seconds.

Y/N - "I love you"

JK - "I love you more"

We smiled at each other, brushing our nose together.

JK - "Let's sit baby"

I pulled out a chair for her to sit.

JK - "First let's cut the cake"

She nodded. I lit the candles and sang birthday day song for her. She wished and blow out the candles before cutting it. She fed me the first bite. I did the same.

JK - "What do you wanna have baby?"

Y/N - "Everything looks delicious!!"

JK - "Then shall I-"

Y/N - "No no it's waste of food... I'll have chicken pasta and... Strawberry shortcake"

JK - "Okay I'll have steak"

We placed our order and waited for it.

Y/N - "It feels very nice"

I gently smiled at her. We held hands together and looked at the beautiful view of seoul in front of us. I looked at y/n she is so much happy. I planned everything what she likes few days before her birthday. I'm happy she liked everything which I did.

Soon our food arrived we began eating while talking. At last I had wine while y/n is eating her cake. In a few minutes we walked out of the hotel of course before paying the bill. I started driving towards the beach for a walk.

In 20 minutes we reached the beach.
We left our heels/shoes in the car before stepping outside. We held hands and walked on the sand.
The cold water hit our feets making us slightly shiver. While walking I pulled y/n close to me.

JK - "Did you enjoy your day?"

Y/N - "Yes it was amazing. I had a lot of fun. I genuinely thank-"

I cut her off by placing my lips onto her soft ones. She smiled in between the kiss and kissed me back. I pulled her more close to me kissing her more deeply. Y/n wrapped her hands around my neck pulling me more close. After a few seconds we broke the kiss to breath.

Me and Y/n looked at each other while smiling. I once again kissed her on the forehead.

JK - "I love you"

Y/N - "I love you"

The End...