🐰5🐰

◦•●◉✿ Valentine's Day With Your Boyfriend ✿◉●•◦

Y/N's Pov :

I walked out of my house locking the door and keeping the keys in my bag.
I took the escalator for going down I reached downstairs walking outside I greeted one of my neighbor. I came out of the building and saw my boyfriend Jeon Jungkook standing there with a rose bouquet in his hands. I smiled at him while walking towards him. He handed me the bouquet.

I shyly took it from his hands

JK - "Happy Valentine's Day Baby"

Y/N - "Happy Valentine's Day Koo"

JK - "You look very pretty love"

He said and tucked a hair strand behind my ear.

Y/N - "Thank you kookie, You're looking good as well!"

JK - "Thank you honey, Let's get in the car. We have a lot to do!"

I nodded then we both entered inside his car. He started the engine driving somewhere I don't know where.

Y/N - "Where are we going?"

JK - "We'll go to the cafe I booked it for us and then we'll go to watch a movie and then for candlelight dinner at my place"

Y/N - "Oh wow kook but this all wasn't needed"

JK - "Shh baby it's okay I wasn't spending enough time with you these days cause of work let it be"

Y/N - "Rather than going on dates even if you spend your time with me even for just 5 or 10 minutes I'll be beyond happy love"

JK - "I got a prefect girlfriend"

I giggled. He kept his hand on my thigh and then leaned forwards to peak my cheek. In the next 20 minutes We reached the cafe jungkook opened the door for me. These little moments of kindness makes my heart flutter and it makes me fall for jungkook even more than already I am. We walked inside and near the cashier.

JK - "Hello Reservation of Jeon Jungkook"

Cashier - "Hello Sir, Your table is Number 7 please enjoy your meal. Tell us if there is a problem. Thank you!"

JK - "Sure, thank you"

We walked to our table hand in hand.
I gasped when I saw our table. It is decorated so beautifully. I'm in awe.
Red rose petals were spread all over the coffee table. There were 2 vanilla scented candle placed on the candle holder there were a bunch of red roses placed inside a jar like thing. JK pulled out a chair for me to sit. I thankes him and sat down
There is a letter for me on the table.
I picked it up.

Happy Valentine's Day My Love,
I'm happy to spend such a beautiful day with such a beautiful girl like you..
I love you more than love my baby.

I looked up at jungkook he is already staring at me.

Y/N - "You're the best kookie. Thank you for all these. I love you"

JK - "I love you more darling"

A waiter brought us our order but we did not order anything yet. He placed our meal down and walked away.
There are chocolate flavoured pancake, 2 mugs of hot chocolate with wipped cream on top of it. Also there is 1 piece of chocolate cake with white cream on top of it and there are also strawberries on top of it.

JK - "Let's eat baby"

I nodded. First I fed him a bite of the chocolate pancake. He did the same to me. We happily had our food while taking in between.

JK - "Did you liked it food baby?"

Y/N - "I loved it kookie everything was very delicious"

JK - "Baby you remember our first date we came here also we were sitting on this tabel"

Y/N - "I remember baby"

After eating we walked towards the cashier and payed the bill. After that we went outside getting into the car
Going to theater. In 20 mins we reached the movie hall. We walked inside hand in hand. There are many couples today. JK took the movie tickets then he brought a bucket of large popcorn with 2 soda can. It was time for the movie we went inside and got seated at the last there weren't many people at the last.

◦•●◉✿ Author's Pov : ✿◉●•◦

The movie started playing. All the couples were snuggled up with each other. Same goes with y/n and jungkook. They both covered themselves with blanket getting all warm and cozy since it is very cool inside. They ate the popcorn and drank the soda. Y/n rested her head on JK's shoulder while eating the popcorn.

JK - "Are you enjoying baby?"

Y/N - "Yes kookie"

He looked down at her she softly smiled at him. He leaned down and peaked her lips.

JK - "I love you"

Y/N - "I love you more"