Chapter 2 Moving Forward

Wonyoung's POV

This was the first time in awhile Kai and I have been shopping in a year. It just proves how often busy we are in our groups. I dragged Kai everywhere in the mall to basically every clothing shop and he paid for everything despite me being able to pay for myself. "What should we do with all of this?" Kai asked.

"Let's leave it back at my place, I don't want you carrying that the whole time," I responded.

"Good call, I didn't want to end up carrying these bags of women's clothes."

"You can even meet everyone!" I said suddenly getting the idea.

We walked back to my apartment with Kai asking me a fair amount of questions. "Wonyoung, what do you plan on doing?"

"Oh I thought it wasn't obvious? I'm gonna debut in a new group called IVE, Yujin unnie is also gonna be apart of it, as well as some new faces I want to introduce."

"Sounds great so when are you gonna debut?"

"December 1st, near the end of the year, what about your new song?"

"That comes out in August."

"Can you give me like a sample of it?"

"Nope, that's for you to figure out."

"Hmmmp meanie," I said and pouted.

"Relax it's not like I don't want you to see for yourself."

We eventually arrived at my apartment. I helped Kai carry all of the bags to my dorm. I opened the door to my dorm and everyone was waiting at the door.

"Wonyoung unnie you're back!" Leeseo our maknae said.

"Why were you gone for so long?" Jiwon asked.

"Sorry I was hanging out with my friend," I said and chuckled. I stepped aside and revealed Kai behind me.

"Is that who I think it is?" Gaeul unnie asked.

"Everybody, this is Huening Kai. He's my best friend and a member of TXT."

"Good to see you again Kai," Yujin asked.

"Yujin unnie it's been awhile!" Kai said.

"How are the others?" Yujin asked.

"Hyungs are doing great," Kai replied.

"Kai allow me to introduce you to my friends, you know Yujin already so no introduction needed." I pointed to Gaeul. "This is Gaeul, she's our oldest member and she's our main dancer and rapper. The girl with bangs is Rei, she's our Japanese member, she's an amazing rapper and vocalist. The blonde girl is Jiwon, her stage name is gonna be LIZ, she's our lead vocalist. Finally, we have our maknae, Lee Hyunseo or Leeseo for short."

"It's nice to meet you Kai," Rei stated.

"H-hope we get along Huening ah," Jiwon shyly said.

"Can I call you oppa?" Leeseo asked.

"Yeah sure go for it," he said.

"Oppa how did you meet Wonyoung unnie?" Leeseo asked.

"We knew each other since elementary. We've been best friends after that."

"Are you actually a foreigner?" Rei asked Kai.

"My father is German and my mother is Korean, so I'm half Korean."

"Are you and Yeonjun close?" Jiwon asked.

"Okay that's enough you're overwhelming him," I said.

"Yeonjun hyung is the best hyung!" Kai shouted.