Chapter 14 A Taste of Home

Wonyoung's POV

Now back to the present Minju, Kai and I had a good time together. I got to see Minju unnie again and I could tell her about my frustrations and what I'm doing now for Kai. "So what are you gonna do now?" Minju asked.

"I think I'm gonna let him visit the TXT dorms with me, he needs a taste of home you know?" I said.

"Doesn't he live with TXT?" Minju asked.

"About that... He's been staying with me for the past few days..."

"Oh now I get it."

"Do you want to come unnie? I'm sure the boys would also like to see you," I asked.

"Sure I haven't seen them in awhile." 

"Here, I'll call up Yeonjun oppa and ask him if he can pick us up," I said and dialed his contact.

"Hey Wonyoung what's up?" Yeonjun oppa said.

"Is it okay if we visit your place? I think Kai needs a taste of home."

"Sure thing, I'll come pick you up!"

"Okay thanks."

"So do we just wait?" Minju unnie asked. 

"Yeah..."

Okay we didn't wait too long luckily, Yeonjun oppa arrived in his car after 20 minutes. "Minju! Long time no see, how are you???" Yeonjun asked.

"Thank you Yeonjun oppa, I've been doing well despite disbanding," Minju responded. "How are you?"

"I've been doing great, except for our current circumstance with Huening Kai..."

"I've heard, Wonyoung told me about this."

"It sucks big time, but we have someone helping us with that situation," Yeonjun said.

"Hey if you're done flirting with each other, then let's go!" I said.

"WE AREN'T!!!!" they both said and glared at me.

"Wonyoung, why I do feel intimidated by them???" Kai asked.

"Just like old times... When we both make them angry..."

We got into the car and Yeonjun's car is very clean. It's clear he makes sure everything looks stylish, even his own car. "Minju what are you doing now after the disbandment thing?" Yeonjun oppa asked.

"I became an actress, it the was other thing I wanted to be," she said. "It's going well for the most part. Yeonjun oppa you're still doing great out there though! I mean you're not the 4th Gen IT Boy for nothing."

"Yeah everything is going alright with us, shocking surprise is that Taehyun can cook now. Finally nobody has to rely on me to cook for them!"

"I'm a good cook too you know!" Minju pouted. "Remember when I made you kimchi fried rice?"

"Yes it was delicious, but now it saddens me that we hardly see each other," Yeonjun said. "Taehyun's cooking reminds me of you whenever I eat it."

"Is this legit?" Minju asked.

"Yes, you should try his pork belly!" I said.

"I'm bored as hell, when are we there?" Kai asked.

"Chill, Wonyoung what's gotten into my beagle?" Yeonjun oppa asked.