Chapter 11 Opening Up

Kai's POV

It's now my first day living with IVE. It will take some time getting used to living with other people. I got up from my "bed" and took some milk from the fridge and sat down. Wonyoung came into the kitchen shortly after and greeted me. "Good morning!" she said in an energetic and sweet tone.

"Morning," I said.

"Sorry about the whole situation yesterday, but are you really okay with staying here?" Wonyoung asked me.

"Eh I don't mind it, don't worry!" I said.

"Okay listen, if you need anything just let me know okay?"

".. Sure.." I still had a little trust issues, but they don't seem to have bad intentions.

"Okay, I'm gonna be heading out see you later," Wonyoung said and left afterward. An hour later, everyone else had their breakfast. They asked me about where Wonyoung went and I told them she went out. Everyone else went out after, except Rei because she wanted to make sure I didn't accidentally do anything stupid.

I was just sitting down at the dorm watching television and I was just sitting there bored. I could smell something delicious though. I walked to the kitchen and I saw Rei washing some supplies. "Hey um, Rei what are you doing?"

"I'm baking cookies, I thought everyone would want some, including you."

"Can I have some when they're done?" 

"Of course, there's plenty help yourself, but save some for the others!" she said with an intimidating smile.

"Y-Yes ma'am!"

An hour later, the cookies were finished. At the same time Wonyoung also arrived back. "Rei unnie what's that smell?" she asked. 

"I baked everyone cookies, perfect timing they just finished baking," Rei said.

"Okay I'll have one in a minute," Wonyoung said before approaching me with a bag in her hands.

"What is that?" I asked.

"Here, check what's inside," she said.

"Alright then, here goes nothing." I looked inside and took out a small box. I was a new phone that she bought. "A phone?"

"Yeah, I didn't need to buy you one. However because of your memory loss you probably forgot your passcode to your other one, so I bought you a new one you can use. Hope you like it!"

"Thanks, you didn't need to do this for me but thank you!" I said.

"Now let's have some cookies," she said and took my hand.

"Wonyoung ah! I can walk by myself!" I shouted.

"Here!" Wonyoung took the first cookie and handed it to me. I proceeded to take a bite out of the cookie while both of the girls watched.

"It's good," I said. "This tastes so good!" Wonyoung and Rei shortly grabbed one as well and had the same reaction.

"Rei thank you for your thoughtfulness," Wonyoung said.

"No problem, just glad they turned out well," Rei replied.