Chapter 33 Recalling the Past

Kai's POV

It wasn't long before MMA started. Taehyun and Yujin who recently got together couldn't really go out on a date because of their busy schedules. But hey we get to meet up at MMA at least. I didn't contact Wonyoung much either so we have no idea how one or the other was doing. We were now heading to the venue where MMA was being held. After going through the carpet we were walking to the living room but I felt someone hug me from behind.

"Surprise Hyuka!" Wonyoung said.

"Hey I was wondering when you were gonna show up Wonyoungie," I said.

"We were actually right after you so I used the chance to quickly catch up with you!"

"Where are the others then?"

"They're in the waiting room already but I took the time to talk with you. I wonder what performance you've got for us this time!" Wonyoung said. "Unfortunately last year didn't go as great as you wanted it to..."

"Hey that's the past, we've prepared a much better performance this year!" I said.

"Love the confidence! I always liked that side of you!"

"Thanks... We should probably get going!"

"You're right! I'll talk with you later!" Wonyoung said and ran off. People may send hate all they want to me, but if they hate Wonyoung without knowing her true colors then that's unacceptable. She's a truly kind person and nobody bothers to see that because of many "flaws" people find. She's been the punching bag for way too long and it needs to stop.

As I walked out into the area all of the other groups were sitting. I sat in front of Wonyoung as I turned to her and we both talked about our excitement. I'm sure there are some people in the audience who've noticed our interaction. We sat down as the the show began to start.

(I don't know the exact order of the performances so I'm just gonna go with the order using a playlist I found)

Up first was Enhypen which was a very entertaining performance to watch. Glad to see our hoobaes performing onstage. Up next was IVE whom left to get ready during the performance and we were up after them so we left to get ready as well. We watched them come onstage from the monitor in the waiting room and I watched the performance.

I really enjoyed Liz's piano performance of ELEVEN. Her piano skills impressed me, although I'll admit the dancing in the performance as a little weak I still enjoyed their performance. "Huening-ah it's time for us to take the stage," Beomgyu hyung said. I looked at everyone who smiled at me.

"TOMORROW X TOGETHER FIGHTING!" We all shouted. We all proceeded to walk onstage.

Wonyoung's POV

As we got back seated, we were just on time to watch TXT's performance. As we got seated the performance got started with TXT performing a dance with backup dancers.

Beomgyu throwing a lighter mid dance break caught all of us off guard as the LED walls quickly had fire effects going on. After watching, there was no doubt in my mind that this was the best performance in MMA. All I could really think about was how well they danced and sang live. These were things we needed to improve in. As we continued to watch the show, we finally got to the part where they handed us awards.